X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
    Met her she's all women

From what i recall very upfront:redface:
    Clarky - my little footsie friend - what can you mean! Honestly boys, green would seriously clash with my sport red and white combo.

Zack - a trip to the waxing salon for a bikini wax would be a good idea before your next trip to Aberavon beach! Sounds like the drinks are on you at the next meet.

After many years of working in an all male environment I have got the measure of you boys and learn't to be be very 'upfront' as my new best friend Clarky will confirm. If you can't beat them - join them.
    Last edited by Sparkle; 16-10-2010, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
      Zack - a trip to the waxing salon for a bikini wax would be a good idea before your next trip to Aberavon beach!
      *Makes Mental Note*

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
        Im Serious...

Look At The Pic "She" Sent Me...

Once again... I would.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You would, or you *have*?

Comment

He would because he can't remember the last time, yet again who would want to remember lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Once again... I would.
              Can I Join The Party ?

Comment

Once again another perfectly honest post gets dragged down into the gutter...

However, I think we should start up this DS Flash thing now folks, just a quick wee one flasher, eventually it may just catch on.

Comment

Your not alone Rob I passed a white edition with black roof stripes going over the Brittania bridge I honked the horn and waved ............. not a flicker no response miserable female

Comment

Working...
                  X