hi all its nice to get on the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all its nice to get on the Club

When i regisited i had not received my DS3 1.6hdi 90bp, in White.But yes its with me now. Got it last Thursday 615pm Citroen insurance ran out at 1200pn so i had a little play, as my insurance company could not put it over until 930 Friday. Went out on Friday had a play just before i had my first pupil for a 2 hour lesson he loved it but very tense.But since then he passed his test on Wednesday, the Examiner thought it was a petrol, also inpressed.
    Will put some pics on soon, as over the weekend putting some crome on the sides. have also got some mud flaps on and colour codeing them front and back. Just to say that I'm one of them near 60's but just love to drive and its so easy to teach in, cant be bad.:cool:

Welcome warescott to the forum....Be intersested to see pics of the colour coded mud flaps...Seen a few instructors with the Ds3 it certainly is a joy to drive....Effortless.

Comment

yep have just clocked 880miles sinnce Friday

Comment

Hello, nice to see another North East DS3 owner, will keep my eye out for a white one next time I'm in Whitley Bay

Comment

I'm all over uk as a Fleet Instructor,but will keep eyes open

Comment

Oh no, another driving instructor owning a DS3 !!!!!! What silly salesman sold you that? haha. You got the right car though, spec ed White. Come and see me when you want to get the chrome for the front Scott I am sure we can strike you a deal

Comment

Welcome Scott.

How is it as a learner car? and also we want pictures :P

Comment

First test passed on Wed great all round car, not just for learners.

Comment

Working...
                X