Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen Gift Card

Hi all
    Has anyone received one of Citroen's gift cards yet?
    Bought my White edition during Citroen's September offer and have yet to receive my card.

It takes Citroen normally about 6 weeks to process things like this.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Bigfeet76 Thanks for the heads-up, I was aware that there would be around a 28day delay in getting it, and have had a letter from Citroen saying that they are experiencing delays in card production due to the success of the offer. Was just really wondering if anyone here had received theirs yet.

Comment

Ha, when I bought mine I got one of those red letter day things for a nights stay in a selection of hotels. Forgot all about it till I read this, must hunt that out, cheers.

Comment

what is it?
          wonder if mine will have a picture of leather seats inside it ?
          anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

As I remember it was an offer that Citroen had running thro September, and the car had to be registered before 1st Oct.....The gift card is worth £500 and who knows it might have a pic of your leather seats.

Seriously Tony, have you made any real progress with getting your car sorted (or the dealer sorted for that matter)?

Comment

Snap I'm still waiting for mine I've also had the letter too!! Want it to pay off my insurance in full dohh

Comment

Maaaaaan why didn't I get any free stuff? This makes me deeply upset...
                '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                'We do what we must, because we can.'
                Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I got a letter through a few days ago, saying that due to the overwhelming popularity of this offer the card will be delayed slightly =/

Comment

Originally posted by bolehaps View Post
                    I got a letter through a few days ago, saying that due to the overwhelming popularity of this offer the card will be delayed slightly =/
                    All the money's gone, officer.

Comment

What is the gift card all about?

Comment

Still no sign of a gift card from Citroen, has anyone received theirs yet?

Comment

Citroen did post an internal bulletin about this, there is some problem with the company who makes them, and have told us in the network that they will get them out ASAP.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I have to wonder what Citroen's idea of ASAP really is

Comment

Was this offered by all Citroen dealers ? I bought mine at the beginning of September and no one mentioned a gift card ?

Comment

Working...
                              X