So close I can taste it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close I can taste it :)

Just checked my work email and saw this, Bigfeet as you have said 18 days (more or less) till it arrives I got a little tally going on my bedroom wall lol

So closeeeeeeeee

Last edited by SiM22; 19-10-2010, 15:14.

Not Long Now !

You May Have It Sooner... I Had That On The 7th And Im Picking The Car Up Tomorrow ! 13 Days !

Comment

Does anybody mind if I just sit in the corner and sulk?

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
        Nah not at all, i have been doing that for a few weeks lol

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
          Don't worry...our time will come.

Comment

Bigfeet any idea if the stupid french protests are slowing down the time it takes them to deliver the Vehicle?

Comment

Personally I think we have a lot to learn from the protests. There is lots wrong in this country which if only we had some balls and protested things might change. I thought we had fighting spirit but I am rapidly thinking all we can do is moan rather than take action. The only exception was the lorry driver fuel protests. Whilst it's annoying for those who are waiting on cars to come over the french general public are likely to get the government to back down. Vive la revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by The Booge View Post
                Personally I think we have a lot to learn from the protests. There is lots wrong in this country which if only we had some balls and protested things might change ... Vive la revolution.
                You've got to hand it to the French - they certainly know how to organise a riot.

A transporter-load or two of DS3's would make a tidy blaze, I reckon...

Comment

Working...
                X