Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooo!

My exclusivity has gone!

Had my THP150 for 4 months now and have rarely seen another DS3 on my travels. Southampton and back twice - not one - Cote d'Azur and back, 2 around Cannes and overtook another one on the autoroute

Daily commute - not a single one until now.......... but it gets worse, it belongs to Elles driving school from Matlock and is a black one covered in stickers and it looks feckin 'orrible

Why can't they stick to Minis and Fiat 500s? We should start a petition to Citroen begging them to refuse to sell them to driving schools - don't they realise the damage to the DS brand?
    Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Ive only seen one round here where i live and it is a driving school one aswell. damn them lol

Comment

x 3 !!

Comment

I have seen a THP yellow driving school one :-( We driver learner cars :-::

Comment

Got a yellow one here too.

Comment

red learner one here too !
            anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Seen four ds3s today including two black White
              Editions both black on my travels from Kent to london

Comment

I have seen a THP yellow driving school one
                Got a yellow one here too
                No, no, no - not the defilement of the Sacred Yellow by the accursed L plate!

I shan't sleep tonight now.

[Note to self: need to get out more ...]

Comment

Working...
                X