is this the only one in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this the only one in the country?

Just before i make an arse of myself.... I have build a stainless exhaust system for a DS3 with twin rear exits, I was just putting it on my "latest builds" page of the website and i wondered if I could claim it was the only one in the UK?? Anyone here advise? thanks guys

Steve

Last edited by rp_steve; 20-10-2010, 13:26. Reason: added picture

Stainless Steel Exhausts / Perfomance and Handling / ECU Remaps http://www.roarpower.co.uk
    :cool:

OMG, How much and where do i need to go and get this?

Comment

If I tell you that i will get banned for advertising... I like these cars, I would rather hang about a bit longer!

So have you seen on?

Stainless Steel Exhausts / Perfomance and Handling / ECU Remaps http://www.roarpower.co.uk

Comment

Is it still advertising if ive asked, lol. sneaking around haha, I havent seen any on any at the moment.

Comment

It was £289 all in :-) I think that is fair - it is a diesel

Comment

ah that isnt bad at all, is that including fitting? would it be the same for a petrol

Comment

Nice!

Comment

yep...from the flexipipe back to the tailpipes, hand made on the car in T304 stainless steel. Guaranteed for life - be interesting how that compares to a standard mild steel one !?

Comment

Sounds good. any chance of a pic from under neath the car, im intreaged to see the work?

Comment

Now that really does look the dog's wotsits.

I don't see why you wouild be risking a ban for revealing how & where the rest of us could get one of these. There's been plenty of similar information posted on this site, from remapping to carpet mats!

Go on, gissa clue!

Comment

lol. im on Google now looking but having the worst luck,

Comment

Plus this site is a free site at the moment so im guessing it would bring more people to the site if there is mod help around.

Plus just noticed youve debadged it. looks really good like that

Comment

Brilliant job, the rear looks sick!

You won't get banned for advertising, the forum doesn't make money off other companies as far as I know so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm still undecided as to what sort of tailpipe to go with on mine
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Please do tell us, that looks wicked.

If yours is a diesel i'm getting mine done like that aswell...that is if you tell us where from lol

Comment

He might have it kept secret so he is the only one lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X