Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories

Is it worth having the CHROME REAR WINDOW GRILLE, CHROME LIGHT CAPS and the CHROME HEADLIGHT FINISHERS added. Are they all worth the money. I am getting the
    150 THP in White with Back roof. :confused:

Yeah But Not At The Price They Cost Striaght From The Dealers...

See If Your Dealer Can Do You Cheap Deals And If Not Buy Them Off eBay...

Comment

The dealer is only charging £50 more fitted, than I can buy all 3 items on ebay for.
      Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
      Yeah But Not At The Price They Cost Striaght From The Dealers...

See If Your Dealer Can Do You Cheap Deals And If Not Buy Them Off eBay...

Comment

I'd say:

Chrome rear window grille: no

Chrome light caps: definitely - they make the rear lights look much more "upmarket"

Chrome headlight finishers: I haven't seen them in real life & Citroen's pictures don't give a clear indication of how they look. I'll wait to pass judgement until I've seen them in real life or seen a good picture.

As well as the rear light caps I've got the foglamp trims - to me, they look much better than just having the lamps peeping out through a hole in the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I'd say:

Chrome light caps: definitely - they make the rear lights look much more "upmarket"

Chrome headlight finishers: I haven't seen them in real life & Citroen's pictures don't give a clear indication of how they look. I'll wait to pass judgement until I've seen them in real life or seen a good picture.

As well as the rear light caps I've got the foglamp trims - to me, they look much better than just having the lamps peeping out through a hole in the bumper.
          Have a look at my post about chrome indicator bulbs. Definately worth the money. I don't have the rear window bit so can't be a judge I'm afraid.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
            Have a look at my post about chrome indicator bulbs.
            I'm ahead of you there - I fitted them two days after getting the car!

Comment

Here you go fella, I got a few extra bits added on, see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I'd say:

Agreed, get the bits that you can SEE, the front grill bit is a must if you don't have it, the fog light surrounds are funky and now that I've had the teardrop insert on the front lights, I think all the DS's without it looks a bit dark in that area.

Comment

I've fitted the chrome rear surrounds and agree that they do make a big difference.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                  X