How many miles out of full tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many miles out of full tank?

Quite impressed with this, trip computer says I still had 19 miles left in tank but didn't want to push my luck lol. Diesel dsport.
    Attached Files

What are we looking at ? You're saying you got 630 miles out of a full tank ?

Comment

Best I got out of my 2012 110 dsport is 540 miles with about 30 left on trip!
      How do you drives yours Nev? I don't thrash mine but I do like to use the torque!
      I also found supermarket derv gives about 50 miles less per tank, shell or bp for me all the way!
      Either way happy with an indicated 57.5 mpg over the first 4000 miles...makes me some £ when I use it for work

Comment

Ith my THP:
        Least what I got was 372 miles
        Normally I get about 472 miles
        The max I got was 546 miles
        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Sorry, my post was a bit vague, I got 630 miles from a full tank of diesel in my dsport.
          I've only had her for two weeks so was quite impressed.
          I got slightly less mileage from my previously owned diesel dstyle.
          Matt, I fuelled up at asda and admittedly I do drive her very gently.
          The vast amount of travelling I do is on the motorway, usually set cruise at 65. No harsh acceleration or braking.
          Just call me captain slow lol

Comment

Fabian, motorways much? :P
            BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Hi, yes, normally about 70% motorway.
              The maximum I got was with about 95% motorway
              The least was with an trip to the Nürburgring + an lap on the Ring!
              DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Nev - quite impressed with tbh my mpg if you get 630 to a tank at 65 mph on cruise...I am only about 60 miles a tank behind you with swift :rolleyes: motorway driving.
                Perfect blend of performance and economy I reckon!
                As the torque so low down makes driving a pleasure!
                What colour you get? Mine shark grey n black

Comment

I have had 643 from mine at 70 on cruise control. Revs sit below 2000 at 70 in 6th
                  sigpic

Comment

Last Tanks (not all 'full tanks' but all calculated mpgs) - in fact my average mpg is inceasing, guessing the engine has got more run-in.
                    These are real calculated mpg not what the on-board computer says which typically over-states the mpg by around 10%.

Most recent at the top of the list:
                    384 miles - 38.78 mpg
                    350 miles - 37.82 mpg
                    316 miles - 38.36 mpg
                    369 miles - 38.45 mpg
                    219 miles - 35.76 mpg
                    420 miles - 39.87 mpg
                    187 miles - 43.21 mpg (long run, best ever, part tank measure)
                    330 miles - 38.43 mpg
                    367 miles - 36.24 mpg
                    438 miles - 41.64 mpg (long run included)

I'm happy with that, I like to use all 150 horses on a reasonably regular basis, I typically get 20% less than the stated combined on all my previous cars, and on reflection, I'm now beating that regularly, and I drive the car how I feel (subject to road, traffic and weather conditions, always within the legal limits at all times of course!).

Regards,
                    Clive.
                    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

i just did a weekend of motorway driving (scotland to grimsby to blackpool to manchester to liverpool to scotland!)

I filled up before i left scotland, had to fill up between manchester and liverpool after 712miles... the 2hours from my house to the scottish borders i cruise controlled at 60mph, upped to 70mph for the rest.

I normally get between 500 - 600 miles to a full tank depending whether i cruise at 60 or 70.

Comment

Matt-I absolutely adore the car, mines red, white roof, chrome mirrors and black bellones, aj07 nice going dude - Clive that's not bad for a petrol. I must admit I am a hypermiler, sit in slip stream of HGV's that's if I'm not bein overtaken by them lol.Rick 712 miles....wow was that in a sport?

Comment

yeah dsport+

Comment

It's great to hear that you were able to get so many miles out of your tank. It's always a good idea to err on the side of caution and refuel when you get low, but it's also satisfying to know that you can stretch your tank further than you might expect.

Comment

Working...
                            X