Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well spotted!

Post edited correctly.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

just for comparison whats the cost of a replacement standard rear cluster?

Comment

Standard Len is around £124.

Comment

Hells bells! How do they warrant such a price?
          RED & BLACK WHITE SPOTTY ROOF THP 155

Comment

Like the 3D lights alot and infinity blue would be my choice on my next DS3, shame you can't get it as body colour tho

Comment

Originally posted by foxifil View Post
              Hells bells! How do they warrant such a price?
              So you trade your car for the latest model rather than just get the lights Citroen 1 foxifil 0
              sigpic

Comment

There is a great group buy on the Dutch forum. £ 321 for the pair if under 20 buyers and £ 295 if there are over 20 buyers. Available from November 7th

Comment

Watch buying rear lens abroad as there are two sets of rear lights, left hand drive and right hand drive versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                    There is a great group buy on the Dutch forum. £ 321 for the pair if under 20 buyers and £ 295 if there are over 20 buyers. Available from November 7th
                    Do u have a link?

Comment

Yes, that's me organising the groupbuy.
                      If we have 20 people interest (what we already have) we get 40% discount

Link is: http://www.citroen-forum.nl/forums/viewthread/218796/

But what Bigfeet says, please check the numbers.
                      What I understood from my own dealership, there are about 5 different versions. (depending on each Country and their regulations)
                      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                        Yes, that's me organising the groupbuy.
                        If we have 20 people interest (what we already have) we get 40% discount

Link is: http://www.citroen-forum.nl/forums/viewthread/218796/

But what Bigfeet says, please check the numbers.
                        What I understood from my own dealership, there are about 5 different versions. (depending on each Country and their regulations)
                        Well hopefully we can get 20 buyers from here and do a similar deal with a UK dealer over here (to guarantee the correct lights for the UK).

How did you organise it? Did you just go into your dealer and ask? Or have you got some inside contacts?
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Just ordered our new DS3 Dsport + 155 THP in white/black dealer told us that ours would be built with the newer modile number during december for jan 13 in UK. With new 3D lights lower CO2 135 from 139. Plus a few newer touches inside and out never said anything about new colours but after 7 years with a black C4 2.0 l VTR+ petrol wanted our next car to be white or very pale silver. Cant wait for Jan ! got some good discount on the car ! Citroen just keep wanting to sell as may as poss sorry Mini your time has come and gone.
                          3D lights look stunning :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                            Well hopefully we can get 20 buyers from here and do a similar deal with a UK dealer over here (to guarantee the correct lights for the UK).

How did you organise it? Did you just go into your dealer and ask? Or have you got some inside contacts?
                            Yes, just contacted my own Citroën Dealer and he was interested to do this groupbuy including DS3 meeting
                            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Fabian, is it possible to add me to the list on the dutch forum?
                              I can't seem to register myself over there. Apparantly they don't accept gmail-accounts.
                              BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Raain View Post
                                Fabian, is it possible to add me to the list on the dutch forum?
                                I can't seem to register myself over there. Apparantly they don't accept gmail-accounts.
                                + 1

Comment

Working...
                                X