Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Colour Choice

Hi there

i still havent purchased my dS3 sport plus yet as iam still looking but cut it down between white and red with black roofs as now emma my fiance thats on here has now got a black dS3 sport plus very undecided what colour to have!! need help ha ha

cheers rocky
    Owns Astra VXR Now selling it to get a DS3 dsport plus :rolleyes::confused:

hi rocky theirs only one color mate thats white /black roof job done
    regards ron
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Hi Rocky,

Red/Black mate - take a look at some of my detailing threads in the cleaning section to see how I can make them look! To be honest I can do it with any colour! (Ron's is on the list for a 'make-over' in the Springtime )

Listen mate, you're money, your choice - go look at as many colours as you can, chances are one of them will just scream 'me' at you - don't ask anyone and definitely not your other half! (start as you mean to go on!) LOL

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

+1 for Sport Red with Black Roof

Seriously though, have a look at Bigfeet's Big DS3 Photo Hoover!. He's amassed pictures of most of the colours.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
          Hi there

i still havent purchased my dS3 sport plus yet as iam still looking but cut it down between white and red with black roofs as now emma my fiance thats on here has now got a black dS3 sport plus very undecided what colour to have!! need help ha ha

cheers rocky
          Stormtrooper is the way to go
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Just seen so many white ds3s around but not sport just looks a very common colour but yet nice same time haha but never see many reds around and does this colour fade like most red cars? But as long as you keep detailing that colour should Stay the same from the day you bought it

Comment

Reds a super bright and get noticed colour
              16months in on mine and no fade yet- been washed and waxed a few times :rolleyes:
              White- well....if thats your fancy
              Sort of blends into the background IMO
              In reality- get whatever you like. The DS3 is generally a good vehicle anyways
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

White + Black roof = Common
                Black + White roof = Great!

Jimbob

Comment

Can't have black as Emma has got one but its all black with no white roof

Comment

I ask myself what colour I would buy if I was changing mine and come up with a different answer every week!
                    This week its yellow with a black roof.

Jimbob

Comment

I do fancy red at moment cause around here I ain't seen many seen loads white ones and its colour i never had!

Comment

Theres not many REDS down here either
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

No red ds3 dsportsplus anyways lol

Comment

If i could go back and get a different colour this very second....

Hickory Brown with black roof. I dont see any of them about

Comment

There's one for sale here in bridgend but don't like the colour at all

Comment

Working...
                              X