Good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news!

I've finally got a collection date for my DS3 and it's next Saturday! Bye bye C1

Two of my colleagues picked theirs up this week. A shark grey/burgundy and a red/black. They both look great especially with the driving school logos on and the students love them. Being D Style Plus models they have the Bellone alloys so we've ordered alloygators to protect them as much as possible. The first set got fitted today to the shark grey car and you can hardly tell the difference.

Considering this is going to be my "work" car I'm not sure I should be this excited but having driven my friends one, I get the feeling that I'll actually enjoy driving this work car when I'm not instructing.

Kevin

Enjoy your new car Kevin where did you buy your alloygators from
    2012 Dstyle+ 1.6 eHDI 90 Airdreamsigpic
    Belle Ile Blue With Black Roof

Comment

Nice one Kevin. I'm just about to travel to the next town for a lesson because they specifically want a DS3. Too far away to easily find an area so have to go up early today to try and find one, lol.

Did you you order your Alloygators direct and did you mention the club as you may have got a discount. One of our members had to test the new profile of them as the old ones tended to move around on the tyre (not now though)

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
        Nice one Kevin. I'm just about to travel to the next town for a lesson because they specifically want a DS3. Too far away to easily find an area so have to go up early today to try and find one, lol.

Did you you order your Alloygators direct and did you mention the club as you may have got a discount. One of our members had to test the new profile of them as the old ones tended to move around on the tyre (not now though)
        Glad to hear the DS3 is in such high demand. My colleagues that have been using theirs have seen an increase in enquiries whilst parked at the side of the road. Having 3 in our fleet should raise the profile of the school.

The two sets of gators that have already been ordered were from the Alloygator website and over the phone. I wasn't aware that there was an affiliation with the club but when I order mine, I will mention the club. Thanks for the heads up.

Kevin

Comment

Hi, just wondered how much are your lessons per hour? (I'm in SW London)
          I have a DS3 already, so I can do extra lessons with my Dad & help him out by doing some driving (as he has a bad leg) but I suffer from M.E so I haven't got my license yet so stuck with those dreaded L plates still! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_JO View Post
            Hi, just wondered how much are your lessons per hour? (I'm in SW London)
            I have a DS3 already, so I can do extra lessons with my Dad & help him out by doing some driving (as he has a bad leg) but I suffer from M.E so I haven't got my license yet so stuck with those dreaded L plates still! thanks
            Hi

I live in SW London and cover most of the postcodes in that part of London. Lessons are £22 per hour pay as you go. Discounts are available for block booking of 5 or 10 hours when paid for in advance. As you're a member on here I'd give you a 1 hour assessment driving lesson at the same price as a beginner which is £8.99.

Have a look at our website www.directdriveonline.com There's a very helpful learners guide page with info relating to the theory and practical tests (written by myself).

If you wish to book a lesson, you can do so by calling the office number on the website or requesting a callback but you may be assigned to another instructor.

Kevin

Comment

After a long wait I finally took delivery of my DS3 yesterday and I couldn''t be happier with it. I figured out how to turn off the parking sensors which the dealer had told me couldn't be switched off. I'm getting the dual controls fitted tomorrow but probably won't be using it for lessons until Wednesday. It's a very noticeable car and that's without the driving school headboard and decals and I've already been asked what it's like by a few people walking past while I was admiring it like a kid with a new toy.

The pics aren't the best as the car was in the sun. I'll post some more once the decals are on.

Kevin
              Attached Files
              Last edited by mrdrivinginstructor; 02-12-2012, 21:47.

Comment

Glad you like it Kevin - dealer didn't know how to switch off parking sensors I don't know!, dead easy as you've found out!

Enjoy!

Regards,
                Clive.
                CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Nice one Kevin. Enjoy
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X