Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My evening :-(

Well this is the result of my drive home this evening :-(

Needles to say, I'm well annoyed, and well upset... Less than 5 months old and under 6k on the clock...

3 car accident with me sandwiched in the middle... Luckily I got off with just a dislocated thumb, which popped straight back in... No one else hurt... But one of the others was a DS3 :-(

Car started and moved, as got it to side of road after being pulled apart...

Anyhow, it's in the hands of the insurance company now, so will see what they say tomorrow once the car hits the garage...

Will post up when I know...

:-( :'(

Gav
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear about your car, good that no one was hurt. Front bumper looks bad, hopefully that's the extent of the damage at the front though. Bad news is it looks like your rear lights are intact, so no free upgrade to the new 3D units
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Glad you're ok not so sure about the car, take care

Comment

Hi sorry to hear about that not good the odds that another ds3 was involved like you say no one was hurt hope you get it sorted soon.
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the blue was admiring how nice your red was, or was looking at the club sticker, and ohh well was day dreaming i guess...

Comment

That sucks, glad everyone is ok. Hope your car gets well soon
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Noooo
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ouch Gav, feel for you but as everybody says at least nobody seriously hurt.

Keep your chin up
                sigpic

Comment

Dude

Looks bad but sure they are designed to crumple and little damage will be done to the car. Just always looks shit at the time. Be fixed and back up to spec in no time!

I think you need some DS3club points for hitting another DS3, normally I just flash my lights to get their attention.

Glad everyone is ok

Keep us posted.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

So sorry about you DS3, but glad everyone is ok.
                    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

This is scarily weird! I know of another DS3... not mentioning anyone. That has just had an accident very similarly to yours! Lets put it this way they often look worse then they are but I reckon you'll have it back in a few weeks

Comment

My ex-boo had the rear smacked twice on her DS3 as well as the front and the damage nine times out of ten is purely cosmetic

Just as long as no blood was spilt all is good, metal bangs back into place where people don't!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

,Cheers for the responses guys n gals.

Car was transfered to insurance appointed garage yesterday, so hopefully should hear something on Monday...

N Yeh, I'm fine, other than some minor whiplash and a badly bruised thumb from where it was dislocated... Very glad that that's the worst of it, as could've been much worse...

Started having a look last night to see what other cars are for sale of same/similar spec so can get an idea of value, and seems that the values are pretty close to what I paid, which is pretty good will just have to see what happens though...

Gav

Comment

I know how you feel mate, I've had mine back for a week now since the rear got hit. It's gutting when your pride and joy gets smashed.

Car's are repairable though, At least you're ok!!

Comment

Quick update... Looks like the car's finally been transferred to the Garage, after was told that it would happen Friday but it didn't... :s

Hopefully should be assessed tomorrow...
                              Might try and drop in and have a look tomorrow aswell, see what it looks like in the light...

Cheers
                              Gavin

Comment

Working...
                              X