Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you exchange your ds3 for another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    If I buy a new car, I go for the new Clio RS with the 1.6 turbo engine
    Perfectly formed- but small
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by JRN View Post
      The only reason I wouldn't have another DS3 is the fact that my Dealer is absolutely useless and that puts me off buying another Citroen. Which is a real shame because I love the car.
      Hi JRN,

My advice is just go to another dealer my friend, I shopped around and got a deal over £2K less than my local dealer, which ended up being the same dealer but in another location! Most can deliver the car for you, if you don't fancy going and collecting! Vote with your feet and get what you want from elsewhere, probably cheaper too! Drive what you love!

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        If I buy a new car, I go for the new Clio RS with the 1.6 turbo engine
        I like the look of those aswell....but "flappy paddles" only puts me off abit...oh and 5 door only.....

Ken
        D-Sport 146.7ps HDi - Hickory - Pearlescent Dysentery
        MK7 Golf GTI - Performance Pack

Comment

Just orderd my new ds3 due to elect 3 finishing....Gone for same colour Arctic Steel but upgraded to the Dsportplus thp....Expected delivery April im told....Time to order all extras as previous car...Happy days.

Comment

hiya clarky.. do you know if they do like certain times of the year where they make builds?? and deliver them ,instead of building all year round. Just ive ordered my thp a month ago and got a delivery dat of well in to April? just wanted to see if that was the case? cheers

Comment

Sorry walk_86 havn't got a clue on delivery times...Howards Citroen told me delivery April....Will keep you updated if i find out more...only placed order today !!!.

Comment

ah thats fine. like most people i want something before ive even thought of the idea. absolutely hate waiting. every email i get i open up hotmail to relise its a £5 bingo voucher on the plus side give me time to get bits and bobs before i get it. cheers clarky

Comment

Working...
                X