Bye Bye Sport Red Dstyle Plus... Hello Dsport THP Plus Polar White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Sport Red Dstyle Plus... Hello Dsport THP Plus Polar White

I haven't posted on here much since July but I've loved every min of driving my Dstyle Plus around Ipswich way for the last 6 months...

Last week I decided to take the plunge and test drive a THP and the model I drove was a 62 plate Ultra Prestige. Lovely car!

After some negotiation, I now have a Polar white D sport plus ready for me to collect on Saturday! Impressed with the performance! Brand new 62 plate, delivery mileage!

Pics up soon of new and old!

I hope its a November build... I want the 3d lights!

Ready for a trip up to Norwich next week!

Nice one Thresh
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Here are a few pictures of the new THP D sport Plus and my old D Style Plus!

Loving the THP so much!
      Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait to get a remap! Considering SP Tuning, shame that is the new type of ECU.
        Attached Files

Comment

Your old one is the same as mine, always looks sporty even when dirty!!!

Comment

Hi enjoy the car Ipswich ha not seen you around I'm sort off that way I'm at Woodbridge.
            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I'm out and about around ipswich most of the time. I'm ashamed to admit that the last time I was out your way, I was test driving a VRS Fabia DSG..

Glad the THP won me over.. I just need to get the balls to remap it to match up the amount of poke!

Comment

Yes you got the right car go for the remap some time.
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X