Needed Citroen guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed Citroen guru

When I had issues with my DS3 some off you experts provided me with recall/fault notices which were brilliant and when the dealer denied all knowledge I presented the dealer with the number end of story job done.

I have changed the ds3 for the ds4 one of the noticeable differences is the forum there are a few active members but that's it. We have a problem with the ds4 and dealers are denying all knowledge the windows open about an inch by themselves. So you lock the car up all fine and come bac k to find windows open.

Could you do me a favour and see if this is a known problem and if there is a notice

Thanks for all your help and have. Great new year

have a look at the c4 owners club the admin guy dave has had c4 s for years if not go too the citroen car club and ask or pm a guy called frugg what he does'nt know about the c4
    his user name on this ds3 club is citroening
    hope this helps
    ron
    Last edited by the guardian; 30-12-2012, 16:38.
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

maybe bigfeet or one of the other citroen friendlies will be able to check out any known faults via info rapids etc or if there is anyone with a lexia kit near you , you can find any fault codes or info out and confront dealers. If not try getting in contact with citroen uk or another dealership.

Comment

That rings a bell I think it was Bigfoot

I have gone in Citroen Car club forum but can't see anything on there but loads of owners commenting about problem on ds4 forum

If anyone does have any info that would be great

Comment

Evening all...

The C4Owners website is a good one to look at with good knowledge base: http://c4owners.org/

Also sign up on the French Car Forum http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/index.php as they've a lot of members with Lexia's that are willing to help other members.

See here for map of Lexia locations - http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/foru...p?f=19&t=29178

Cheers.
          Franklin
          Citroen C4 By Loeb THP - Sport Red

Comment

Looks like there's a few people down your way with a Lexia so hopefully you'll be in luck.

The FCF are a very friendly bunch so you should be ok - I'm sure someone will be more than willing to diagnose with a Lexia.
            Franklin
            Citroen C4 By Loeb THP - Sport Red

Comment

Check first to make sure your not pressing the locking/unlocking buttons down too long as this action does make the windows work, had a customer with a Nemo who kept finding his windows open and it was because he was holding the unlocking button down for a few seconds when opening the car.

Other option is to reset the windows, check your handbook under anti-pinch
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks Bigfeet your a star

Comment

Working...
                X