DS3 special deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 special deal

For all those lukers on here who haven't taken the plunge and ordered a DS3 then this is for you!

Citroen UK has published today a list of built unsold DS3's where if you buy one then all the options are FREE!!

Check with your local dealer to see whats available or I can let you know
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

any with leather seats lol
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Drop it Tony..you'll only get yourself worked up again.

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
        any with leather seats lol
        Any progress in your saga Tony?
        1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Grrrr, funnily enough, I've just on Reddit - the second from the bottom right statement in purple! Not quite the same, but still roundabouts!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
            Any progress in your saga Tony?
            nope, looks like thats it aswell, citroen uk sent me a box of chocolates !
            they said there wasnt much they could do as its a franchise and there only resellers so there not really obliged to act.
            Dealers are a load of crap, got £200 back off them for the 3 year servicing and thats last contact ive had from them.
            pretty shite really and left a bitter taste in my mouth.
            for anyone in rotherham looking to buy a ds3 please use a dealer in sheffield or doncaster instead, im not naming the dealer here but there the only citroen dealer in rotherham !!:mad:
            anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

How about serving a claim on them through the small claims court for breach of contract or compensation for distress caused or something like that (just 'thinking out loud' here)?

For the sake of a £30 action they might bottle it and settle out of court for a few hundred quid.
              1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Get one of your mates to test drive one from that branch Tony and give him a couple of days old Salmon in a bag and then get him to try and sneak it under the drivers seat or somewhere! Won't be a big win, but it'll be funny nonetheless!

Comment

Still think it would be worth your while going to Trading Standards, Tony, although I can well understand why you might just want to draw a line under it.

As for Citroen UK, I don't understand all the "it's a franchise, what can we do?" crap. If they're not prepared to act firmly when one of their dealers pulls a fast one on a customer, they risk seeing their reputation dragged through the brown & smellies.

I bought mine from the dealer in Doncaster (same firm, I think), who were fine with me, and the salesman I dealt with, a guy called Kev, was a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Working...
                  X