New deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New deals.

I have had a link from newcitroen deals, it seams that citroen is offering £5000 off an DS4 Dstyle plus an extra grand if you are already a Elect 3 customer.

Or if you already have a DS3 you can get £750 on top of the £500- £1500 you get off a another DS3

My current DS3 Dstyle E-HDI has just got to the point where the car is worth more than i owe on Elect3 as i already own a DS4 DSign on lease im in two minds wheather to get rid of the DS3 for a better speck DS4 Hdi 115 or get another DS3. hopefully less the the £219 pm i currently pay

Decisions decisions

http://www.newcitroendeals.co.uk/citroen_ds4.php

http://www.newcitroendeals.co.uk/citroen_ds3.php

I spotted this on drivethedeal yesterday - DS4 DStyles are circa £7k off on there! Madness, surely, as it will destroy the residuals.

Comment

Yes it looks like DS4s must be struggling....

Will kill DS4 residuals for sure, but that's the gamble with any car......mayb once they've shifted what they want to, they will return to normal pricing...if I fancied a DS4 (DStyles only I believe with these discounts), it meant could get a £20K car minus the massive Citroen Elect 3 contribution, pay it off a month later and have a £20K car for £14K....nice....except I don't like them!

You know if you have a DS3 on Elect 3 (I paid mine straight off) if they did something similar you'd be laughing as if it killed the final value you just wouldn't buy it.... I must admit I've been amazed in a positive way what they've offered for mine in part ex,,,,but then again they have told me they know I look after it!

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

looks like ds4s are not selling if they are doing deals like that
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Just to add to my post you can only get the extra £1000 on non Dstyle models. Im just awaiting some quotes back from some dealers for a replacement for my DS3 , still cant decide to trade for a another DS3 or DS4 though. What are the Petrol versions of the DS3 like on the Dstyle models, as i only do 9000 miles per year it might be worth coonsidering for the extra discount

Comment

Last edited by unners; 05-01-2013, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              I spotted this on drivethedeal yesterday - DS4 DStyles are circa £7k off on there! Madness, surely, as it will destroy the residuals.
              Afraid so.... which is really sad and why models like the fab DS4 finally disappear from sale. The same happened to the wonderful C6 - dealers basically shot it between the eyes

That said DS3 took a beating this January too...
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                dealers basically shot it between the eyes
                But in this case that whopping £5k discount is presumably coming direct from Citroen, rather than individual dealers shaving their margins, so perhaps it's more a case of the manufacturer committing suicide...

Comment

In the case of the DS4 it's a little bit of both, CUK are looking to boost numbers while dealers don't want to stock the car and those who do are forced to discount like mad because of Citroen's 270 day rule.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    Afraid so.... which is really sad and why models like the fab DS4 finally disappear from sale. The same happened to the wonderful C6 - dealers basically shot it between the eyes

That said DS3 took a beating this January too...
                    Hi Dave,

How do you mean 'DS3 took a beating this January too'?.....

Regards,
                    Clive.
                    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
                      How do you mean 'DS3 took a beating this January too'?.....
                      Those of a nervous disposition should hide behind the sofa at this point.

Comment

does basil faulty own a ds3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                          does basil faulty own a ds3

Good old British Leyland
                          sigpic

Comment

nice one AJ thats so funny.

sigpic

Comment

Just been checking out DS4 2.0 Hdi (160) DStyles on Autotrader - the cheapest is £13995 for a 2011 11 reg, yet on Elect3 you can pick up a new one for only £14875, a saving of over £7k on the RRP. Madness.

Comment

Working...
                              X