e-HDI Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-HDI Economy

I must say I've been very pleasantly surprised with the e-HDI 90 DStyle+ we got last week. Driven it to work yesterday and today (about 8 miles into Dundee). In my E350 CDI Coupe I get ~23mpg. The DS3 showed 49.8mpg this morning going to work, and 50.2mpg driving home last night - I'm quite amazed! What a great wee car.

well done - im pleasantly surprised every time i go to the pumps as well with my 110 - see my fuelly figs here for an accurate way to track mpg - quite a difference from my disco averaging 20mpg(ish) http://www.fuelly.com/driver/oldskoo...-plus-110-ehdi
    Nick - ds3 dsport plus e-HDI 110

my other truck is a discovery 2 es - prepped to go anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
      I must say I've been very pleasantly surprised with the e-HDI 90 DStyle+ we got last week. Driven it to work yesterday and today (about 8 miles into Dundee). In my E350 CDI Coupe I get ~23mpg. The DS3 showed 49.8mpg this morning going to work, and 50.2mpg driving home last night - I'm quite amazed! What a great wee car.
      Trust me - you can get more than that!
      Good day + good run = 58mpg!

JB

Comment

I've just checked my 110 and its gone up! Motorway trip to Birmingham at steady 70, 51.4 mpg. I would be impressed except that I've just checked the mpg of my 1998 Espace td, trip to Wales spent crawling on the motorway for 2 hours, then all through the valleys returned 55.2 mpg. I hope my next DS delivers what it promises!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz61 View Post
          I've just checked my 110 and its gone up! Motorway trip to Birmingham at steady 70, 51.4 mpg. I would be impressed except that I've just checked the mpg of my 1998 Espace td, trip to Wales spent crawling on the motorway for 2 hours, then all through the valleys returned 55.2 mpg. I hope my next DS delivers what it promises!
          i went to brighton on sat and got 61 mph at 65 on cruise and 57 on the way back
          have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

On my trip to Birmingham yesterday at 70 on cruise was averaging 68
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X