Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease deal

Hi all

Decent lease deal below - let me know what you think?

http://www.nationwidevehiclecontract...port-38434.htm

Ds3 115 dsport, 24 months, 10k per year, free metallic £178 a month with £1260ish as first payment then 23 x £178 and give it back....

If you have the cash to buy fair enough but I didn't and took a similar deal out...it must depreciate roughly that much anyway over 2 years?! (£178 per month).
    I borrowed nearly that much money couple of years ago to buy a new car...never again with interest etc and hassle of selling. you are tied in though but small risk I reckon and manageable payments...

Cheers Matt

Sounds hassle free motoring but you got no option to buy it if you change yr mind and 10k miles a year? I've had mine a month n already done 2000 miles. They will charge you so much a mile over. Best check it all out before you sign.

Comment

I recently put my order for the Dstyle + through them

You can change the mileage and just put a little down initially if you want to keep the monthly payments a bit lower.

I kept mine at 10k as I felt this was enough. If you do go over they charge around 11p per mile, you maybe able to alter your annual mileage after but not sure.

In terms of after the lease period, I believe you can continue leasing it on a month by month basis but not 100% sure.

Comment

Go and speak to your local dealer and deal with them rather then feed the internet machine.

Granted the dealer would need to be a business centre dealer though as they get extra money us normal dealers don't get...

And on seconds thoughts a dealer who's willing to break Citroen and the SMMT rules regarding Nation Fleet terms...
        Last edited by Bigfeet; 11-01-2013, 10:08.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I do about 18k per yr so works out at £210 per month for 110 ehdi dsport, each extra mile at 10p....

For me not interested in buying new cars anymore, prefer new cars with little outlay but hey we are all different!
          Depreciation kills me, Had an audi before and even that lost £5k in 10 months... top spec too and £4k off list price!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattbrum View Post
            ...For me not interested in buying new cars anymore, prefer new cars with little outlay but hey we are all different! Depreciation kills me, Had an audi before and even that lost £5k in 10 months... top spec too and £4k off list price!...
            Been saying that for years lol! The biggest 'plummeter' this month is VW, anybody bought a Passat CC?? *sniggers*
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Don't mind the big vw passat cc as a family car tbh! Quite rare and much better looking than standard passat and if taking a hit all the better! Not that I would buy a nearly new one anyway...seen em for less than £8k but are 58 plates with mega miles

Comment

I leased my car through them - DStyle+. Initial payment £500, then £162 a month for 23 months. Very happy with the service from them, all went smoothly.

Comment

That initial payment of £1260 is a real killer - factor that into your monthly payments and it doesn't look like nearly such a good deal.

Comment

Works out at at an average of £223 per month over 2 years factoring in the lump sum as the first payment and the monthlypayments...not too bad for a £17k sporty lil derv.

AND That all important few extra bhp on the 115 vs the 110 (like mine).
                    Although I am sure it makes no difference on the road!!

Comment

Working...
                    X