Stickers application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers application

Been looking at the street race website and I quite like the look of the OTT stripe stickers. I've got a black dsport PLUS THP with White roof. I'm thinking of just getting the reverse colours but just wondering if anyone on here has the same who could upload a pic so I could see what it's like. A long shot maybe :-).
    Also, what's peoples opinions of these. Do they look the part? They seem quite inexpensive that's all.
    As for applying them, I'm generally hopeless at things like this ha. Is this the kind of thing that I could buy and then take to a garage or something to get them done right?
    Cheers
    Onkan

Street-Race decals are quality and if your not confident then a local garage should be able to help. As for the price, those stripes were an option from Citroen and would cost about £300. At the price if you don't like them just take them off, it won't mark your car.

Comment

Cheers for that. Think I might go for it. I just can't decide whether it'll look better than it does now ha!

Comment

Go to a sign writing company. They will do a tidy job and you can get what ever you like for a fraction of the cost.
        There is a wide range of vinyls (before colours) to choose from, the more you pay the better the quality. 3m stuff is pretty tidy!
        DS3 DSPORT + WHITE/BLACK

Comment

Most sign writing companies will have a minimum charge, about £40, and thats if you provide the design. A lot of folk on here have decals from Street-Race and I have yet to see any grumbles about them. They will do a special colour if you ask but you may have to pay extra if its a non standard colour.

If you want to order vinyl to have a go yourself then I can highly recommend these guys http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/ The vinyl they supply is top class and has been used on almost everyone of my school cars. However, unless you have a steady hand with a craft knife or design program then a simple cutter will set you back £300.

For £30 your designs a bargain and if you don't like it then choose another. My Loeb edtn one was very well made.

Comment

Working...
          X