Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teetering on the precipice...

Hi everyone,
    As the name of the thread suggests, I'm trying to decide (or justify) whether or not to take on a DS3... I'm a big Citroen fan (funny that...) and have had a
    C4 Exclusive HDi for the last five and a bit years. Fairly happy with it, but it's getting on for 8 years old now and starting to show its age a little bit. I've test
    driven a DS3 (round the block sort of affair) and had the same model for a 24hr test drive and found the only real issue(s) to be road noise on certain stretches
    and headlights (but have the directional xenons on my C4, so a bit spoilt really!). My local dealer has offered a DS Sport Plus eHDi on a two year lease for approx £203 plus vat plus the usual three month deposit, driving 10k miles a year. It's already in stock, hence why they are keen to offload it and this is the best price
    they can do as had previously quoted a little higher.

Is it a good deal? What it is like having a lease car (day to day, how careful are you, etc)?

Many thanks,
    Dithering in Hampshire!

There was a thread a few Months back where people were comparing finance deals it would be worth searching for that. I am paying a similar amount (237 including vat) to finance my HDI DStyle per Month, 20,000 Miles a year for 3 years with a final payment / guaranteed value of about 7k from memory. This was with a 1000 deposit. So it sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Out of interest, which dealer (I'm also from Hampshire)
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club. In the end it's what you can afford. If the road noise is in certain areas then its the road and nothing you can do about that. I can't say it's ever bothered me. If they are desperate to unload the model be cheeky and say that if they fit the new 3D rear light you'll take it, lol.

Comment

Hi Fatwomble,
        It's Freeborn in Southampton.

Comment

That was where I got mine from. Good service for the sales and aftercare.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X