eTouch iPhone App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eTouch iPhone App

Was having a read through the french DS3 site and found a post which supposedly says that Citroen will soon release an iPhone app.

The iPhone app will tell you your fuel consumption etc.

I am wondering whether this will only be availalble for the new DS3's which have the eTouch emergency system installed.

As I imagine that it will use the on-board SIM card to send all the data over the clouds.

here is a link to a french news story about it.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hicule&act=url

iPhone, pah! Get yourself an Android powered phone and then get yourself this little app, donate if you like it - it's one of the two apps that I've actually paid cash towards, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
      iPhone, pah! Get yourself an Android powered phone
      I Feel Sick...

Comment

There was a DS3 app for iPhone when the car launched, it allowed to build a DS3 like you can on the website.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah I Downloaded That ^^^

Kept Crashing After You Built The Car... =/

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post

Same happened to me, ended up deleting it.

Can not wait fo rthis new app to be released

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post

That's the iPhone for ya! ;o) You want a phone with a decent operating system sonny Jim!

Comment

That's the iPhone for ya! ;o) You want a phone with a decent operating system sonny Jim!
                Number Of Apps On My iPhone: 261... Number Of Apps That Have Crashed Since I've Had The iPhone 4: 1... Think I Got A Decent OS If Im Honest Rob :L

Comment

...meh!

Number of apps I have on my phone, about 70. The number of USEFUL apps I have on my phone that serve a purpose, about 60. The number of times any of them apps have shut down my phone - I can count on a hand that's had all it's fingers removed via a Jigsaw trap! Ziltch dude! Saying that though, the wife has an iPhone hence why I went for an Android, neither is perfect, there are bits from both that'd be great melded together. But again, this is all about personal preference at the end of the day. Just not a big apple fan me.

Comment

I'm with you there IrishRob, Andriod fan all the way.

Comment

I am an Apple fanboy so mehhh, say what you wish but apple are the Daddies lol

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                        I am an Apple fanboy so mehhh, say what you wish but apple are the Daddies lol
                        You're exactly right there fella, they are the daddies ie. a bunch of well old men who even seem disinterested themselves in their own products!

You ever seen one of Jobs product demo's? Takes me back to my Uni days when I recall one class in particular where the lecturer would just get up on stage and lecture in one long never ending collation of sentences paragraphs and sounding without any punctuation just one long boring sleep inducing speech... Drone.

Comment

Fight fight fight fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                            Fight fight fight fight!!!!
                            LOL, to be honest (and I know I'm not one to talk here) but I'm a bit more concerned about your new pic Bigfeet! Is that a self shot by any chance? Hope you didn't purposely slide in a very unwelcome body object in between your feet there!

Comment

LOL, to be honest (and I know I'm not one to talk here) but I'm a bit more concerned about your new pic Bigfeet! Is that a self shot by any chance? Hope you didn't purposely slide in a very unwelcome body object in between your feet there!
                              No wonder those smileys are smiling!

Comment

Working...
                              X