X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member! New Car Ordered!

Hey Everyone!

New to this forum so be gentle ha!

Just ordered a new DS3 Dstyle+, 90 e-HDI in shark grey with an infinite blue roof on monday! I can't describe how excited I am to receive it!! The dealer hasn't given me a delivery time sale as of yet so I hope I'm not in for any nasty surprises? Anyone have any past experiences with their new DS3's? Did they arrive in a few weeks? I've got an email off citroen thanking me for my factory order and that's about it.

Anyone know where I can find the latest Supply bulletin update from Citroen UK?

Man, so stoked for its arrival. Hope the snow doesn't prove to be problem!!

hi welcome enjoy the car
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club

Get some pics up when it arrives
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club. The new Infiniti blue can be seen in my Paris Motorshow Blog on a cabriolet, nice colour. Various waiting times and loads of threads on here about them just use the search facility. Hope you don't have long to wait :0)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I'll definitely post some pictures when it arrives!

It's literally been 4 days... Already excited and I most likely have 6-8 weeks to wait. Grrrrrrrrr! Ha!

Conyfers.

Comment

Awesome blog by the way ds3adi!

Comment

Ordered mine 16/2/12 and delivered 24/3/2012. Keep talking to your dealer and drop in when passing it helps with the wait. Look over other DS3 in the in the show room and familiarise yourself with everything about the car. I sat in one and read the handbook cover to cover. I know..........very sad.

Found that if you are over interested they will keep you more up to date re your car.

Enjoy the wait.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Conyfers View Post
                Hey Everyone!

New to this forum so be gentle ha!

Just ordered a new DS3 Dstyle+, 90 e-HDI in shark grey with an infinite blue roof on monday! I can't describe how excited I am to receive it!! The dealer hasn't given me a delivery time sale as of yet so I hope I'm not in for any nasty surprises? Anyone have any past experiences with their new DS3's? Did they arrive in a few weeks? I've got an email off citroen thanking me for my factory order and that's about it.

Anyone know where I can find the latest Supply bulletin update from Citroen UK?

Man, so stoked for its arrival. Hope the snow doesn't prove to be problem!!
                Bigfeet is your man
                sigpic

Comment

I've just had a look at your car photo album AJ07, as I thought I spotted a shark grey DS3!! Some great pictures marra! How do you find the colour? It seems pretty rare to me, as you don't tend to see many about in tha colour. I'll be honest went to the dealer with the purpose to buy a shark grey/Carmen red combo only to be told they've stopped doing it ha!

I've seen the original lead time thread Bigfeet started but it just baffles me. I suppose I need to find out my build date from my dealer and work from there. I bet Bigfeet gets sick of answering loads of queries like this one ha!

Conyfers

Comment

Hello and welcome you'll enjoy the car when it comes hope you don't have to wait long enjoy

Comment

. I bet Bigfeet gets sick of answering loads of queries like this one ha!

Conyfers
                      I can hear him sighing now, lol.

Comment

I've just had a look at your car photo album AJ07, as I thought I spotted a shark grey DS3!! Some great pictures marra! How do you find the colour? It seems pretty rare to me, as you don't tend to see many about in tha colour. I'll be honest went to the dealer with the purpose to buy a shark grey/Carmen red combo only to be told they've stopped doing it ha!

I've seen the original lead time thread Bigfeet started but it just baffles me. I suppose I need to find out my build date from my dealer and work from there. I bet Bigfeet gets sick of answering loads of queries like this one ha!

Conyfers
                        I was going to go for yellow but decided that Thorium Grey was the colour with Carmen roof. However on ordering was told it had been discontinued. I love my Shark Grey/Carmen Red even more now that she is very rare. There are only two others in this colour combo on this forum, one in South Africa and the other in South America.

They are all lovely what ever colour. A very special car.

Hope you can make the National 2, be nice to meet another Shark Grey in the flesh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                          I can hear him sighing now, lol.
                          That's what I was thinking
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hi Conyfers. Nice one. Hope I don't get you mixed up with AJ07. Not middle aged with a bit of a belly r ya! (As me!) LOL
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                              Hi Conyfers. Nice one. Hope I don't get you mixed up with AJ07. Not middle aged with a bit of a belly r ya! (As me!) LOL
                              CBLUE
                              Watch it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X