No announcement yet.

New Member! New Car Ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-) still beat u up the big hill at WRC tho!
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

welcome to the club
      have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Hi Conyfers. Nice one. Hope I don't get you mixed up with AJ07. Not middle aged with a bit of a belly r ya! (As me!) LOL
        CBLUE
        Hahaha. Oh dear, I'm not middle aged and before Christmas I probably wouldn't of said I had a bit of a belly, but I think that changed in the space of a week ha!

Cheers guys! Some great guys on this forum it has to be said!

Conyfers.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your car when it arrives. Have you got a date of arrival roughly from yr dealer? Aj is right badger them!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Welcome and enjoy your car when it arrives. Have you got a date of arrival roughly from yr dealer? Aj is right badger them!
            Thanks for the welcome SteveO!

Well I went today and the guy I have been dealing with still had no idea of a rough time?? I only ordered it last Monday I guess and I received an email off citroen thanking me for ordering a new car and all the other stuff on Thursday. I was hoping they could at least give me a build week today but apparently not? Is this not normal?

It would seem patience is a virtue when ordering a new car and I certainly do lack this quality ha!

Conyfers.

Comment

That is pants isn't it Wen I ordered my car they gave me a rough time which was approx 8/12 wks from ordering. Then they found one in stock in the UK at there holding area. I got the car in a week. If you've signed is hard to threaten them with withdrawing but I would push. Ask them about the cooling off period when you can cancel the order thinking 14 or 21 days that concentrates there efforts.

But if your not too worried bout Wen you get it just enjoy the anticipation its almost as good as getting the car then enjoy Wen it arrives!!!

Comment

It could work our fairly well in that I may get my DS3 after the 1st of march which means it can be registered as a 13 plate, so it's not all bad I guess.

Speaking of march the first though... Spoke to the dealership today, and the guy I'm dealing with has put me down on the system to pick up my new car at 11:00am on march the 1st. Sounds awesome but it hasn't been built yet, and he couldn't tell me when it was getting built so how on earth could he give me a pick up date?!?! The mind boogles sometimes ha!

I won't hold my breath of take a day off work just yet!! Haha!

Conyfers

Comment

Working...
                X