Ds3 sport black/red ltd edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 sport black/red ltd edition

Decided to trade in my red and black vti 120 for a ltd edition black and red dsport THP 155 (cue the slating of the engine choice )
    Needless to say I am very very excited. Should have her in two weeks time. Will get photos up ASAP.
    And should be in it for the next north west meet I can make. Woooo ! :cool:
    "My wheels nuts require more torque than your Corsa makes"

Great news! Get some pics up when you get it
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

i had mine two days now

Comment

Nice one MJ- very few issues with the 155 I believe
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Look forward to seeing it, as my parents in the fylde too

Comment

Cheers guys, hoping there are less issues however it will be under warranty and it seems you only ever hear about the bad engines and not the good ones so im hopeful :P
              where abouts in the fylde do they live ??

Comment

Just had a call from Citroen and should be with me around the end of February/ beginning of March. Needless to say I cant wait :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by mjholde View Post
                  Just had a call from Citroen and should be with me around the end of February/ beginning of March. Needless to say I cant wait :cool:
                  Brilliant, you should have it for the Krispy Kreme meet then
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                    Brilliant, you should have it for the Krispy Kreme meet then
                    That's what im hoping for, dont think i was this excited for my first or second one :P

Comment

Hey Guys, Got the Dsport Red E-HDI 110 last week, Its such a head turning car. Its my first Ds3 and I can't really fault it, There is a some lag on the on the diesel and the arm rest hand brake situation is a bit awkward, the first time I parked was in a supermarket car park and having the arm rest down I forgot to put the hand brake up, standing at a cash point turned round to see my brand new DS3 rolling backwards. but other then that its awesome and the new rear light are so cool!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice mate. Get mine end of feb !

Comment

mjhjolde, my parents live in st annes, not far from the pier on the front,i live in kirkham, but round here there sems to be loads of ds3's, there must be at least6 couple of dozen round here

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
                            mjhjolde, my parents live in st annes, not far from the pier on the front,i live in kirkham, but round here there sems to be loads of ds3's, there must be at least6 couple of dozen round here
                            Hey Paulie, You should head down to the next Krispy Kreme meet. Info here.

Or come to Meadowhall tomorrow, a few of us are convoying over. A few places / times to join the convoy. Info here.
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
                              I know what you mean there are quite a few. Ahh cool I live near the airport my girlfriend lives in Kirkham near the railway bridge. Like beefmasta said you should come to the next meet

Comment

Working...
                              X