Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service in 3yr @ 35k covered by service plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service in 3yr @ 35k covered by service plan?

I had the 3 year serving plan on hdi 90 and had fluid check at 12500 and service around 24-25 last August, now in 3rd year service indicator starting to show. I asked dealer and they say I can have the service for year 3 in October so wait 9 months but provided I have not exceeded 35k miles... I thought it was which ever was reached first 35k or 3 years?

No once you have hit the 35k you can have the service as the schedule is either 12,500 or 1 year from the last service done.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks I may have to speak to another dealer tried again today by phone they say the 199 service deal is different... I dont believe so, last service was 2nd one last August they say was done early but im sure service indicator was on so was under 1k when took it in... regardless dont believe should have to wait till Oct 13 if 35k limit comes first.

Comment

The service plan is simple to follow and runs thus;

Service 12 months from registration or 12,500 miles - whichever comes first.
        After first service - 12 months from service date or 12,500 miles
        After second service - 12 months (till 3 years) or 12,500 miles (till 35,000).

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
        X