No announcement yet.

What Car? 2013 Citroen DS3 Cabrio preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather like the look of the thing but I don't think I will be buying one. However, it will open up a whole new load of topics for the forum once there are a few owners... roof jammed, keeping clean, coming unstitched, boot space, wind noise, leaks, drumming at high speed etc, etc.

Comment

There's a write up in sun motors today too.
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Arlow is coming with me to What Car so we will hopefully get some pics and review the car.

Comment

Autoexpress have an article too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
            Arlow is coming with me to What Car so we will hopefully get some pics and review the car.
            Looking forward to it
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Not sure about the cabrio. Will Defoe go and have a look when my local showroom has one in.

Comment

Originally posted by ivorex View Post
                I rather like the look of the thing but I don't think I will be buying one. However, it will open up a whole new load of topics for the forum once there are a few owners... roof jammed, keeping clean, coming unstitched, boot space, wind noise, leaks, drumming at high speed etc, etc.
                How do I put the DRl's on all the time, why is there no cupholder and does it come in chrome?

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Parked up at Teddington Lock, unfortunately we weren't allocated adjacent spaces, my original allocated space had already been taken by the white BMW seen parked next to my car in the first pic!

Peek-a-boo

What is it with ds3adi and Yellow cars?

The Magic Button.

Boot open

Wind deflector, this can be latched back down if not required.

Blue leather interior

Rear seats folded down

Aerodynamic flick on the edge of the rear panel

Detail on the boot lip, this is were you push down to close the boot

Had a good afternoon at What Car? taking part in their 'Reader Test Team' for the new DS3 Cabriolet, look out for ds3adi and myself in a future issue of What Car?

Having initially seen the Cabriolet last April during a visit to the Citroen factory in Poissy where the DS3 is built, I wasn't to sure about the Cabriolet, however after spending this afternoon having a close look at the car and talking with the people from What Car? and Citroen I have to admit I'm now a fan. If I could afford / justify running a second car ( I won't be parting with my Racing for the foreseeable future ) then it would be a DS3 Cabriolet. With the roof up it looks virtually identical to the DS3 we all love, and 16 seconds after pressing the button the roof is fully retracted, you can even do it at Motorway speeds, a first for a Cabriolet as far as I know. Initially there will only be petrol versions available, but if there is enough interest diesel versions may become available.

And just to prove how much I like it I brought 2 home

DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Great pics, cheers Arlow
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

in belgium we can get the diesel its only 90hp and automatic

Comment

Thanks for the time to write this up and post pics
                        Last edited by lfcrule1972; 11-02-2013, 22:44.
                        sigpic

Comment

Very informative thanks. My dealer emailed me last week to advise that they have one in the showroom if I want to come down for a look
                          Last edited by AJ07; 11-02-2013, 23:20.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaibilly View Post
                            in belgium we can get the diesel its only 90hp and automatic
                            It was Citroen UK's decision based on research that showed the majority of cabriolet's sold in the UK are petrol engined. They told us that they would consider introducing diesels if there was enough interest.
                            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Hadn't seen it anywhere posted, so I thought i'd update the thread with the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUlCH...gn63jg&index=1

Comment

nice video

Comment

Working...
                                X