No announcement yet.

DS3 slippers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope searched the #ds3 and found it right at the bottom then searched the guys profile map
    THP 155 DSport+ - POLAR WHITE WITH MOONSTONE ROOF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JontyBoy View Post
      Nope searched the #ds3 and found it right at the bottom then searched the guys profile map
      He's got another picture up too:

I've also commented asking him, hopefully he'll reply.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

jo already found he was russian and has sent him a message last week with no reply yet

Comment

Do you all realise that these slippers will be the cabriolet DS3, lol else you wouldn't be able to wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
            Do you all realise that these slippers will be the cabriolet DS3, lol else you wouldn't be able to wear them.
            Smartass :cool: However if we are this big compared a hard top normal DS3. I think I would have crushed the roof and be able to wear them that way.
            '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
            THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

I've even tried searching on the russian ebay site, using google translate - but no joy!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
                Smartass :cool: However if we are this big compared a hard top normal DS3. I think I would have crushed the roof and be able to wear them that way.
                lol anyway guys thanks alot for helping out on finding those slippers!
                MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

with all the tech we have at our fingertips someone /somewhere must know how we get our hands on them / even our feet in them will do
                  have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                    with all the tech we have at our fingertips someone /somewhere must know how we get our hands on them / even our feet in them will do
                    True
                    MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

Working...
                    X