Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearest meets at moment was yesterday in sheffield but theres always meets floating about which are good to drive upto. keeps ur eyes peeled on the meets page http://ds3club.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?25-DS3Club-Meets more appearing daily

Comment

nice car and welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
        Thanks to you all. Will ask if I need any help or advice. Some really nice looking DS3's out there and some great colours too. Any meets around the Leicestershire area?
        Nearest one is in March I believe, in Manchester at Krispy Kreme - the last one had us there for a good 4/5hours just chatting shit and eating hoops of carbs.

~2hr drive for you but it does give you a chance to play in the car and meet us lovely people
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          Nearest one is in March I believe, in Manchester at Krispy Kreme - the last one had us there for a good 4/5hours just chatting shit and eating hoops of carbs.

~2hr drive for you but it does give you a chance to play in the car and meet us lovely people
          Info here
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Sounds great to me. Will have fun driving up there and meeting you all. Thanks for the info.

Comment

And the National will be just down the road from you in June

Comment

Where will the national be?

Comment

hopefully Hertiage motor museum at gaydon if it all goes ahead
                  only a46 / m40 depending on what part of leciestershire your from.
                  http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-GB-NATIONAL-2

Comment

Hey Rach,

I got my Dsport Red 115 diesel last week and I agree its such a good looking DS3 with the red grill surround and the 3D lights. You'll start to notice that people in 4x4s will point and stare at the red dash, I was told by the Citroën sales man that they only made 500 of the special addition I don't know if that true or if its 500 diesel and 500 petrol but if it is there only another 498 people with the same car!

Comment

Hi gman.

I picked mine up last weds the 30th, same day as you? Yes I was told there was a limited number being made, but don't know how many. I agree with you though it's such a nice looking car and I have already noticed people staring and pointing. I assume it's because of the red front grill. Did you have the white or black and any pics? How are you finding the car? I love mine and I've only driven it for 220 miles!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

it does give you a chance to play in the car and meet us lovely people
                        And Fishy!

JB

Seriously - come up and see us sometime.

Comment

Rach,

No got my the weekend before so I'm on the start of my second week, 220 miles in a week nice job i've just topped 300 but I need to be careful I have a limit of 10,000 miles. I went for he black and red I don't like the white one what did you think of it? I do find I'm always cleaning it the dash is very finger printy. Its great around town just cruising (so everyone can get a good look) I've only drove it once on the motorway and it was just so easy to drive with the cruise control on at about 70ish maybe faster.

Comment

I have a limit of 17000 but I travel 70 miles a day to work and back. Lovely driving on the motorway with cruise on in 6th gear. Like you not overly keen on the white one, much prefer the black even though its £480 more!! Saw us coming didn't they!! I have only had mine 6 days and I have already taken it for a wash. Know what you mean about fingerprints on the red dash. Keep fingers off I think. Careful wiping it too cause I scratched the dash in my last DS3. Enjoy driving your car, and I too have noticed people looking, especially other DS drivers.

Comment

Micro fibre cloths are great for spot cleans. I use one on my fake carbon fibre dash
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                                Micro fibre cloths are great for spot cleans. I use one on my fake carbon fibre dash
                                Agreed, I keep one in the glove box for wiping down the dash
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X