No announcement yet.

just ordered cabrio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the same inside, rear lights are fab with the extra detail to the side and the chrome built in too. I went for the red as I had a white and blue ds3 in 2010, then/now a yellow and black one. Red one was in the showroom and it looked amazing. Not as bright as the sport red but not as dark as the cherry red. Petrol dstyle plus. I got a good deal with 2500.00 off price and another 500.00 off for owning another different make of car, just need a copy of v5 for that car, salesman called it a conquest bonus! Also got free three years servicing. Not heard of that before but I wasnt complaining. He said he heard theres a navy pearlescent blue version coming out later with plain tan hood...that sounds nice. But im happy.
    DS3 dstyle. White with bott blue spirit roof (2010)
    DS3 dstyle plus. Yellow and black. (2012)
    DS3 dstyle plus cabriolet. Ruby red and black (2013)

Comment

Blue/tan would be perfect especially with tan interior. Maybe it will be the Infiniti blue all over. There were rumours when we went to the factory last year by using a Peugeot blue.

Comment

A tan interior would be lovely with the blue. He said he heard it was a pearlescent navy.
        DS3 dstyle. White with bott blue spirit roof (2010)
        DS3 dstyle plus. Yellow and black. (2012)
        DS3 dstyle plus cabriolet. Ruby red and black (2013)

Comment

Working...
        X