Spare wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
    Well the wheel problem is sorted. It's me being ditzy!! There was a polystyrene ring covering the tyre, and with the jack in the middle I didn't see it. So I do have one after all. It's a good job I didn't get on the phone ranting at the dealer. Sorry luffields!!
    Lol! Having a 'blonde' moment there then?

Just to clear things up folks as there is some mis-information going around. All DS3 DSports, DSport Plus and Ultra's bulit from November production 2012 (model Year 20) are now FITTED with spare wheel kits as standard. DStyle and DSign will still come with the repair kit with the spare as an option.

To be honest with I much prefer the repair kit but that is a personal thing.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Definitely having a blonde moment!! I really should have looked properly. Not that I will be changing a wheel anyway, what are the AA for?

Comment

Usually a reason for the gunge pack is too much weight having a spare
        Anyone know if the weight of a spare actually impedes performance much (Ive got a full size spare for my aftremarkets, and spare pack for the bellones)
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I wouldn't have thought it would impede performance too much. Obviously it's heavier than the repair kit, but peace of mind knowing I have one especially in the case of a blow out. It's like weather to drive about with a full tank of fuel or half, as that adds weight too. Me personally, I fill mine cause I can't be bothered to keep going to the petrol station as its 70 miles a day to work and back. I just don't keep lots of junk in the boot or the car. Besides my little car is fast enough!!

Comment

Working...
          X