Potential New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential New Owner

Hi all, been considering a DS3 for some time and have decided to go for it after driving a bland Focus for the past few months.

Looked at a 1.6 TD HDI D-Style Plus at a local garage tonight, 6 months old with just 2K on the clock, asking £14500 for it. They will throw in a Parrot system for me free as Bluetooth and USB was a requirement for me. Is this a good deal?

Looking at Autotrader suggests to me it may be slightly overpriced? Seen similar aged D-Sports for less (albeit with higher mileage).

it may be a tad over priced but not by much tbh if i was going for it id want to pay about £13.550 - £14.000 so for a main dealer car its not bad.

give bigfeet a shout he may be able to get you a better deal
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Thanks, it's not a main dealer but an independent dealer. They are offering me £300 extra for my trade in compared to a national dealer so I need to factor that in along with the much smaller mileage. It may be worth a phone call tomorrow to try to get a few quid more off the price. Pretty much set my heart on this car now!!

Comment

hi have a look on pistonheads there is so many on there.
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

The price is fine if the dealer is a fully approved agent, don't forget that in order to make sure the car is up to standard it must go through plenty of checks which cost money to do.

At the end of the day it boils down to what you want to pay for a vehicle.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Just been doing a bit more research, I can get a 1.6 e-HDi 110 Airdream DSport for £14000 from the local Citreon franchised dealer, same age as the Dstyle Plus I was looking at yesterday. Obviously £500 cheaper for a higher spec model although I am getting £300 less for the trade in.

Can't really see any major differences in spec between the D Style Plus and D Sport, can anyone advise me on that? (apart from the Bluetooth and USB box)

Thanks

Comment

I think you also get the upgraded hi fi system but don't hold me to that.

Maybe a slightly larger spoiler?

Comment

Well, I bought the DSport today, looks fantastic in an unusual light blue colour (never seen any like this before). The deal I got made me £100 better off compared with the first car and is a higher spec model. Also got a 2 year servicing package as well.

Now got to wait till Wednesday to wave goodbye to the boring Focus and get my new car!

Lee, the hiifi in the DSport looked much the same as the DStyle although it does have the centre speaker and sub woofer.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by NGM; 16-02-2013, 19:45.

Comment

nice one not long to wait enjoy.
                  DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X