Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esp/ asr fault on screen!! Anyone had this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp/ asr fault on screen!! Anyone had this??

A message came up on the screen and the esp light on constant on the dash, anyone seen this before?? thanks

hi not as far as i know
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I found this in the archives but not sure it will help you - http://ds3club.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-537.html
      sigpic

Comment

Yep me too......strange thing is it only ever comes on whilst driving down a certain road when accelerating hard....after cycling the ignition off/on it resets....Its off to the dealers next week.

Ken
        Attached Files
        D-Sport 146.7ps HDi - Hickory - Pearlescent Dysentery
        MK7 Golf GTI - Performance Pack

Comment

Originally posted by kenny.c View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5604[/ATTACH]

Yep me too......strange thing is it only ever comes on whilst driving down a certain road when accelerating hard....after cycling the ignition off/on it resets....Its off to the dealers next week.

Ken
          doesn't sound that strange, when you drive "that certain road" you are activating the esp and then it finds a fault with itself. Resets when turn the car off. Ready for you to drive that road again and for the esp to fail again and so on and on and on.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Ye strange, mine has gone now haven't had a problem, fault went in the morning!! Have you sorted yours out Ken?

Comment

Yep.....well maybe.....car went in yesterday and ive not had chance to drive the offending road yet. Im back at work on Monday so ill find out then...The dealer claims to have done a total ECU wipe and re-write....so just aswell I havnt had it remapped...

Ken
              D-Sport 146.7ps HDi - Hickory - Pearlescent Dysentery
              MK7 Golf GTI - Performance Pack

Comment

Yes, I've had this before, but that was after a Dynorun.
                So with the backwheels not moving and with the frontwheels with 190km/h
                After driving 50 metres the message dissapears!
                DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Yesterday I had the management light come on and limp mode, that cleared only to come back today with esp/asr fault too. Dealer not looking at it until the 20th, so have to drive in limp mode until then :/

Comment

Working...
                  X