Great news for the lucky owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news for the lucky owners

This will be of interest to all who have parted with their hard earned cash!

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/buy...oen-ds3-appeal

I like that site, but if I was to part with mine at three years old, I doubt I'd be listing it at just under six grand that's for god damned sure!

Comment

Me neither when it cost £17300 thats a Dsport 110 with all the toys, however the one quoted was the Dstyle at 60000 but I know the mini residuals are good just try buying a well specked second hand cooper so if they are comparing DS3's to them your laughing with a decent spec
      Last edited by floydy; 06-11-2010, 19:16.

Comment

Thats my car!

Comment

Are you sure? I can't see a stiletto on the bonnet...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
            Thats my car!
            I always said you had good taste

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              Are you sure? I can't see a stiletto on the bonnet...
              LOL -had to remove it Gar - needed them for a girls night out!

Hoping to get better than £6k after 3 years! I bought the first demo my dealer had, registered in January. As of today its done 5224 miles.

Comment

We want more stilettos lol

As for that article i do not plan to sell the DS3 until it is completely and utterly buggered

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                  We want more stilettos lol
                  I second that !
                  Mine has to go at three years, at the present rate I'll have clocked almost 90K. But there's nothing stopping me getting another one

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post
                    I second that !
                    Mine has to go at three years, at the present rate I'll have clocked almost 90K. But there's nothing stopping me getting another one
                    Over 1000 Miles In My First Week + Over 2000 Miles Now In My Second Week...

It's Not Looking Good For Me =/

Comment

I'm quite surprised that my car is insurance group 15, my old 150 bhp vectra was only group 11! What kind of difference in money terms is a jump of 4 groups?

Comment

Only A 4 Group Jump Means Its Going To Be Cheaper Advocate

Comment

How can it be cheaper going from from a car that's insurance group 11 to a car that's insurance group 15? You have me confused lol

Just done the whole gocompare/money supermarket thing and the quotes range from £467 (about what I'm paying now) to well over £1200! My own insurance co has quoted over £700

I will however be telling them of the 467 quote when I ring to change the car and if they can't or won't match it I'll cancel my policy and take up the one for 467

And I thought being an old fart meant cheaper insurance.....

Comment

Hummmmmmmmmm.....I got a quote for my DS3 white from Churchill £218.40. Maybe Advocate isn't quite old enough to get "proper old fart insurance"

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                              How can it be cheaper going from from a car that's insurance group 11 to a car that's insurance group 15? You have me confused lol
                              Well Think About It...

Instead Of Going From 1 - 20

Its Now 10 - 60 !

Your At The Bottom lol So Therefore One Of The Cheapest...

Comment

Working...
                              X