Chrome side trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome side trim

Hi all, could any one tell me if the side chrome trim can be removed, are they stuck-on or have other fittings ? I like the plain look on the DS3.

Early cars they are just stuck on. Later locating pins were added when the chrome baguettes were made standard, so would assume there would be holes in the car along with the sticky tape . Think they made the change late 2011 early 2012 but not sure.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

On the earlier ones, is it possible to take them off... spray them... then put them back on somehow?
      DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

You could get them off but imagine it would be hell not damaging them. Not just going to pull them off like the front badge. Maybe if you used some kind of chemical? either way you would need new tape to get them back on. Wouldn't it be easier to get them wrapped or plasti dip them could do that stuff without taking them off.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I don't like it neither even the front chrome thing
          MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

I have plasti-dip for them and my front grill. but just thought it may be easier to take them off and do it, but obviously not with the hassle.
            Sorry to hijack the thread fatpig.
            DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Working...
            X