Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd DS3 is on the way......this maybe turning into an addiction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd DS3 is on the way......this maybe turning into an addiction!

We received a letter from the garage offering a great deal to buy the misses 11plate D-style
    (due to demand for used DS3's) so she's ordered a ruby red / black d-style plus.
    The ruby red looks sweet and I will be very jealous of the 3D rear lights!!

Not sure if anyone else had received a letter offering the same, but with all the contributions
    Etc..... It works out to be straight swap. They said they need more used DS3's <2yrs old, so it seems
    these DS3's are quite popular in the used market too.
    DS3 DSPORT + WHITE/BLACK

Yep, I was looking at a used one on display a couple of days ago and the salesman can't wait for the first lot of three year lease cars to come available.

Your not mad. Not only will my third one be coming in September but I even named the business after them DS3GB!

Comment

Originally posted by tomweston View Post
      We received a letter from the garage offering a great deal to buy the misses 11plate D-style
      (due to demand for used DS3's) so she's ordered a ruby red / black d-style plus.
      The ruby red looks sweet and I will be very jealous of the 3D rear lights!!

Not sure if anyone else had received a letter offering the same, but with all the contributions
      Etc..... It works out to be straight swap. They said they need more used DS3's <2yrs old, so it seems
      these DS3's are quite popular in the used market too.
      how can you buy a new car for the price of a 2yr old used car their has to be more to it (straight swap )
      have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Yeah I didn't get that either, mine isn't a year old yet so they wont be writing to me
        sigpic

Comment

Yea sorry, didn't explain it well. Hers is on finance & the car is in +equity, with the deals & contributions means the new one is an extra £20pm (as its a higher spec) against what she currently pays without the need to put down a deposit.
          DS3 DSPORT + WHITE/BLACK

Comment

Working...
          X