DS3 spotted in gillinham dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 spotted in gillinham dorset

Hi on 21st feb i was following a blue DS3 with stripes on the roof sporting our the DS3 club logo on the rear window. it was around 07.00 and i followed you from shaftesbury to gillingham where you turned left over the bridge. i was in the yellow DS3 i did flash my lights. who are you give e a buzz my name is mike be good to chat 07590628507.
    There are a few DS3 in the shaftesburt gillinham area give me a buzz perhaps we can all get together as a group.

Lokk forwards to chatting ....

I will be spending quite a lot of time going backwards & forwards from Portsmouth to Milton Abbas/Blandford over the next few months as my father has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer & I will be spending time with him as & when I can. I am in Wareham every other tuesday week anyway - all year round - on business. If I see you mike on the leafy lanes of beautiful Dorset, I will be sure to flash! I should pick my DS3 up next month ; yellow with a black roof & alloys and chrome wing mirrors. I ordered it in late December - but still go to sleep at night with it mentally on my mind!

Comment

I have a holiday home in dorset. There is so many DS3's there. Driving around there is so much nicer than here in coventry Everybody is so friendly haha

Belle Ile Blue
      /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

The blue ds3 i follow into gillinham follwed me today with a lovely lady driving, i did wave at the lights good to see you again take care...

Comment

It might have been me buddy white with black stripes over the roof?

Comment

Working...
          X