110hdi Remapped by SPTuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110hdi Remapped by SPTuning

Hi guys today was the day that my 110 had its make over and was remapped by the one himself Jamie from SPTuning.

He some photos from today!! If anyone thinking about it? GET IT DONE!!! It's awesome lovely to drive as always and POWER
    Attached Files

Saw the pics on jamies fb page and thought that car looks familiar, wondered if it was yours, take it you are pleased with the extra power

Comment

Good man !

Enjoy !

Comment

Can I ask how much it was all in? And does it effect mpg much...obviously will if you drive it with your foot to the metal all the time!! :cool:
        Real tempted to get my 110 e hdi mapped too...

Comment

I would like to know how much it costs too. Is sp tuning in Hinckley? What do they actually do to your car?

Comment

I'm saving for Jamie to do my eHDI 110 DSport+ too, cant wait to have it done, just wish he was a bit closer to home....
            sigpic

Comment

I want this doing!!!!!

Comment

Ahhh it's awesome!! The powers there when you want it, completely change the car for the better! People get a shock when they try and pass you. I think not now!!!!

MPG speaks for itself.......
                Attached Files

Comment

Bet that torque band is awesome now! Id do it tomorrow but I dont own my car :-(

Comment

I have just been finding out about a remap for mine. Apparently it affects your warranty. As much as I would love one doing, I am not too sure about voiding my warranty of 3 years. Something really bad and expensive may or may not happen, you just never know. Then you will be at loggerheads with the dealer as to weather the remap caused it. I am in two minds now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
                      I have just been finding out about a remap for mine. Apparently it affects your warranty. As much as I would love one doing, I am not too sure about voiding my warranty of 3 years. Something really bad and expensive may or may not happen, you just never know. Then you will be at loggerheads with the dealer as to weather the remap caused it. I am in two minds now!!
                      Most people (myself included when the car was under warranty) simply didn't tell the dealership.

If your dealer is decent enough you could just ask them not to update the ECU whenever the car is in with them - It makes it obvious the car's been remapped if you asked them that but it's at their discretion for them to tell CUK that if the car ever goes in for warranty work.

Without a thorough investigation from CUK HQ your dealership won't be able to tell if your car has had a custom map (other than if they take it out for a drive but then it's still speculation).
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

That's the approach I'll be taking Dangerousfish, my dealers are pretty decent and I will ask them not to do any such work without advising me going forward...
                        sigpic

Comment

thats why i like the bluefin handset idea you plug it in the diag port upload a new map when you go to a dealer (or a week earlier if you think) put the std map back on

Comment

Does that work though if you have protected ECUs like ours ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Torque is great fun!! Pulled along side a 110hdibon motorway on way home and had some fun / games. Pulling away in 6th and he was needing to drop gears!!! Hahaha my uncle does all my service work on my car so don't worry about what Citroen say. JUST GET IT DONE!!!

I been told to stay away from plug and play as the ecu does always read the map correctly that's when you get your problems!!

Comment

Working...
                              X