headlight bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight bulbs

Can anyone recommend a better or brighter headlight bulb mines crap?

HIDs Mick !

Or Just Go Down To Halfords / Sparesworld And Buy A Bright Pair ?...

Comment

Oram Nightbreaker perhaps ?? they are pretty good

Comment

is it the dip beam or the main that's the problem, as no doubt your well aware they are 2 seperate units......I'm not happy with my dip beam and am looking at PHILIPS EXTREME VISION , but as a 1st stop am going to get alignment checked out as they seem to be set very low

Comment

we've done this one

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ighlight=bulbs
          Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Originally posted by Eiken View Post
            Oram Nightbreaker perhaps ?? they are pretty good
            They come out top in a couple of reports I've read recently. expensive, though . . .

Comment

Hi all, new here but had my red/black roofed 110 diesel dizzy since May, 14k miles (sales reps car) and on 2nd set of front tyres

As for bulbs, I bought blue tinted form, believe it or not, POUNDLAND and replaced both dipped and main beam, what a difference. Also, found they were set low on the adjuster to the left of the steering wheel so reset up higher, top job!!

Comment

rrhhj
                Last edited by mick f; 10-12-2010, 00:16.

Comment

I've just installed Osram Nightbreaker and what a breaker, the light up the road, signs and so on, pretty good.
                  Will be installing Xenon in the High Beam in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                  X