Nearly time to say goodbye...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly time to say goodbye...

...to probably the most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

My DS3 White has been a joy to own, but the 2 year lease is almost at an end. I'd have got another one but to be honest, after the "rarity" of the first 6 months, the pleasure has been slightly diluted by their (deserved) popularity - especially in white!

So, I'm jumping into a new DS4, this time in red for a change.

Adios fellow DS3 owners.

Byee!! Pop back and post some pics of your new car when it arrives
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Enjoy the DS4 !
      sigpic

Comment

Enjoy your new DS4. Nice looking car, especially in red. Have fun!!

Comment

Ive just been to sign for a DS4 so its Adios to my 2nd DS3 on Tuesday.

Comment

I think you will miss the DS3 as they are better in my opinion than the DS4. However if you had gone for the DS5 that would have been another matter

Comment

Will be happy to return in a few months to give my personal opinion on DS3 vs DS4.
              I did originally intend to go for the DS5 but the hike in monthly payment was too much.
              As it is the DS4 is £50 per month more then the DS3. However thanks to a "loyalty bonus" my first month's payment is pretty much a standard 1 month payment whereas it was 6 months for the DS3.

Comment

Well, she's gone. She was upset too (as was I). Incredibly the "STOP: Engine Fault" light came on momentarily a few times in the last 24 hours. The very first (and only) blemish in 30K+ miles. However she was on her best behavior when picked up by the agents of the lease company.
                Anyway, let's see how I get on this this curvy girl....
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks good

Hope you enjoy it.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                  X