• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking gooddddddddddddddddd now go & have load's of fun enjoy
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Looks good, enjoy

Comment

Looks great, makes me feel I need to wash mine this weekend (weather allowing) ! Enjoy your weekend.........
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice looking car. All lovely and clean!! Enjoy your new car.

Comment

Niiiiice.
            DS3 dstyle. White with bott blue spirit roof (2010)
            DS3 dstyle plus. Yellow and black. (2012)
            DS3 dstyle plus cabriolet. Ruby red and black (2013)

Comment

Jealous,still got up to 2 weeks wait for mine
              sigpic
              Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

quick update, put over 100 miles on it this weekend, cant stop driving her, im literaly in love. So happy with it.
                The only thing thats slightly annoying is with the arm rest down the handbreak is a bit akward to put on and off.
                other than that.....amazing car.
                Perla Nera Black w/Black Roof 1.6 e-HDi 115 Airdream DSport Plus

Comment

Looks like the wait was worth it, congratulations

Comment

Enjoy!!! they sure do get noticed dont they!! Wot Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nufc_ds3 View Post
                      quick update, put over 100 miles on it this weekend, cant stop driving her, im literaly in love. So happy with it.
                      The only thing thats slightly annoying is with the arm rest down the handbreak is a bit akward to put on and off.
                      other than that.....amazing car.
                      I know what you mean, you develop a bendy arm to reach over the arm rest and back under to pull the hand brake up over time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nufc_ds3 View Post
                        Some quick phone pics with dodgy editing :-) Will get more up when shes home.
                        So happy with her. She was trailered to me so only 6 miles on the clock
                        I notice the readouts are white backlit. Have they stopped the orange illunination then? I'm looking at buy a DS3, but never liked the orange instrument illumination. A minor thing I know, but would be a bonus if the new ones were white.

Comment

Originally posted by flemmo View Post
                          I notice the readouts are white backlit. Have they stopped the orange illunination then? I'm looking at buy a DS3, but never liked the orange instrument illumination. A minor thing I know, but would be a bonus if the new ones were white.
                          Yeah I think all the new ones are white, same with the digital AC display (I noticed on the configurator the other day).

Edit: After a quick play with the configurator, it looks like the digital AC display is white ONLY if you have eMyWay. Fuel gauge looks to be white in all cases.
                          Last edited by BeefMasta; 18-03-2013, 13:18.
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                            Yeah I think all the new ones are white, same with the digital AC display (I noticed on the configurator the other day).
                            Cool!! I do hope so - waiting impatiently for mine (Dstyle Vti 120 in shark grey / white - provisional build date 20/3/13)
                            Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

Edit: After a quick play with the configurator, it looks like the digital AC display is white ONLY if you have eMyWay. Fuel gauge looks to be white in all cases.
                              I see what you mean! I wish car manufacturers would stick to white or blue. orange and green in particular look a bit cheap.
                              I would be nice if you could change the colour at the flick of a switch, like some headunits can.

Comment

im literaly in love, did my first commute to and from work yesterday in her and i am impressed, set cruise to 70 and managed to get 65.1 mpg from her. on a 32 mile trip. (64 round)

compared to my old mk4 golf whch was lucky to get 35-37mpg at a push.
                                Perla Nera Black w/Black Roof 1.6 e-HDi 115 Airdream DSport Plus

Comment

Working...
                                X