X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen Zack ?
    sigpic

Comment

It does actually change once it reaches the 9999km as I'm now down to 54.6mpg on that one where as before the lake district it was around 57.8mpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
        It does actually change once it reaches the 9999km as I'm now down to 54.6mpg on that one where as before the lake district it was around 57.8mpg
        Was this a case of madcap hooning about in the lake district, or was it just a bit more hilly than your beast is used to?

Comment

ive never knowingly reset trip 1 and its stuck on 6214 i decided to use that as life of car details but never looked at oft but mpg so its been on the same mileage for half the cars life lol

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
            Was this a case of madcap hooning about in the lake district, or was it just a bit more hilly than your beast is used to?
            It was a bit of hooning tbh! Nothing better then real hairpin turns and tight ass gaps to whizz through my mirrors were folded most of time to make me thinner lol! But the hills also didn't help the matter the journey up was 67mpg though!

Comment

Working...
            X