Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110 dsport vs 115?

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting a one year old DSport 110 (not sure if thats ps or bhp?) and wondered what you guys thought of 110 engine? I see its already been replaced with the 115. Were there issues with it does anyone know?

Cheers.

Had my 110 for just about 12 months and I have no issues. The 115 I believe was introduced in November 2012.

Someone had their 115 remapped and apparently there is not much difference between the two in terms of hp anyway.

Others will comment, who have more knowledge than me on these things. A few technos on this website!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey

I have a June 2012 eHDI 110 and I had it remapped recently, when it went on the dyno it showed as having 115 before any work was done to it. Apparently all the 110's show as 115 so it looks like Citroen were maybe aware of this and just labelled it ? Obviously that's my opinion........... Anyway like AJ07 the engine has been brilliant so far with no issues at all

Regards
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not aware of any issues with any of the models other than the old THP150 (2010-2011)

Just a minor tweak from the engine manufacturer is my guess.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Cheers guys. That would make sense as the stats for the two are practically the same. Cant wait for the DSport test drive

Comment

The only main difference between the engines is the CO2 levels.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My Citroen dealer said the 115 was not an airdream an the roadtax would be £90 a year. According to Parkers (http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/review...ck-2010/58203/) its an airdream i.e. <100 g/km CO2

Comment

Tell you dealer that he is an idiot from me!

The DSport HDi was never that much to tax from the start, £30 if I remember right.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post

The DSport HDi was never that much to tax from the start, £30 if I remember right.
                  Yep: DSport HDi 110 tax info.

Parkers doesn't list the cost for the DSport e-HDi 115 but it does say it's band A, which is free.
                  Last edited by BeefMasta; 21-03-2013, 13:55. Reason: Information!
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yay mine is still currently free road tax !! Hope it holds until 31 May
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post

Haha. I questioned him on that but he was adamant!
                      I'm looking at getting the 110 HDi Airdream, so tax is free. I like free!

Comment

Originally posted by flemmo View Post
                        Haha. I questioned him on that but he was wrong!
                        I'm looking at getting the 110 HDi Airdream, so tax is free. I like free!
                        There, I corrected it for you.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X