Nice weather for ducks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice weather for ducks..

I'm so glad I spent 3 hours cleaning my car last weekend after the week of weather we have had. Oh well try again this weekend

It's washing the mud off mine very nicely, thank you!

Comment

Walking the dogs at 10.30 last night under a big starry sky there wasn't a puff of wind and the neighbour said to me 'we're going to get 80mph winds and loads of rain tomorrow' and I thought 'you're talking sh*te again.'

But what do I know!
      1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
        Walking the dogs at 10.30 last night under a big starry sky there wasn't a puff of wind and the neighbour said to me 'we're going to get 80mph winds and loads of rain tomorrow' and I thought 'you're talking sh*te again.'

But what do I know!

Driving to work this morning I think your neighbour was right

Comment

It's not gonna get any better either apparently. Bodes well for my polar white DS3 staying nice n clean :s

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
            It's not gonna get any better either apparently. Bodes well for my polar white DS3 staying nice n clean :s
            The roof and bodywork on mine looked great after the heavy downpour at lunchtime from the office window, but boy do I reget those white alloys.

Comment

Oh dear, I'm glad the one we're getting has silver alloys then!

Comment

my car is covered in the neighbours leaves, twigs and im hoping NOT the bloody tree by tomorrow morning! lol tiz very windy!
                Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Drove 200 miles down to Newbury today for the iSeries. All motorway car looks more black than white now
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Yep winter sucks for trying to keep a car clean. I'm hoping we get some decent weather so I can get a coat or two of wax on my DS3 to try and protect it from the harsh months to come

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                      Drove 200 miles down to Newbury today for the iSeries. All motorway car looks more black than white now
                      U competing or just L@N'ing

Comment

Just for shits'n'gigs. Brought down one of our servers from work though:
                        Dual Quad core Xeon, 16GB DDR3, 150GB 10k SAS Drives in Raid10.

It and I own.
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Bloody windy last night, had to go move my ds3 down the drive at 11 last night, had visions of finding a roof tile through windscreen...

Comment

Tent got blown over last night. Ended up doing a 24hour stint so far. Soggy sleeping bag
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                              Tent got blown over last night. Ended up doing a 24hour stint so far. Soggy sleeping bag

Take my hat off to you camping in this weather, I do alot of camping but not this time of year..

Comment

Working...
                              X