Previously had 2 C4's now a DS3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previously had 2 C4's now a DS3!

Yep I've or more precisely SWMBO has switched from a Motability C4 to a DS3! So let me say hello to this forum!

Previously we had the C4 coupe with HDI and EGS, brilliant car and well missed, as it was real easy for SWMBO to get in and out of with her wheelchair and with a sprinkling of Angel dust it went like something of a shovel. At the last change although we ordered a coupe, we had to settle for a hatch and while it was an exclusive spec the smaller door opening made life diffcult.

So fast forward 3 years and although we looked at the DS4 and the new C4 both had access issues so despite the major drop in fuel economy we went for a DS3 automatic. Due to the lack of a deposit we have loaded the spec some what, its a real shame we have to settle for the DStyle but we have got to have an auto, so on with the City and Connect packs .

Oh the colour? It's sport red, white roof, white alloys, white dash and hopefully a white grille aka the special editions. :cool: Personally I think this will look the mutts nuts!
    Last edited by Jacippet; 22-03-2013, 15:51.
    The battle wagon - C4 Picasso 2.0Hdi EGS in Iron Grey remap by Angel Tuning 100k miles and going strong!

The scout car - DS3 DStyle auto in Red with white accents. :cool:

Welcome to the club

Comment

SWMBO - Someone who must be obeyed.

Good choice of colours, I'm sure you'll love it!

p.s. Might be worthwhile formatting your post to make it a little easier on the eyes.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome,

Good choice of cars I had two C4 coupe's too before moving to a DS3

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Can't wait to see a picture!!

Comment

I have a 2011 C3 1.6i VTi Auto Exclusive on Motability.
                A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

Originally posted by CE11 LDB View Post
                  I have a 2011 C3 1.6i VTi Auto Exclusive on Motability.
                  Isn't this a DS3 forum hence the name DS3 club????

Try http://citroenc3owners.com/ mate
                  Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 30-03-2013, 07:52.
                  Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                  Take a pride in your ride
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                    Isn't this a DS3 forum hence the name DS3 club????

Try http://citroenc3owners.com/ mate
                    They share a lot of the same stuff and are on the same production line. Also been a member for two years and asked if we minded him being on here. Mate

Comment

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing pics of the DS3 auto
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        They share a lot of the same stuff and are on the same production line. Also been a member for two years and asked if we minded him being on here. Mate
                        Sorry. Mate.
                        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                        Take a pride in your ride
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks No problen, I was on the C2 Forum when I had the first C3 before I had a C2 as they both shared a lot of the same things as like the New C3 and DS3 plus I am a Citroen Nut.

Thank You ds3adi for explaining.

I like the DS3 but I needed to go back to a 5 Dr plus at the time the DS3 Dstyle Auto was £195 Deposit where as my C3 Exclusive Auto was Nil and for £260 I had the Visibility Pack and 17 inch wheels plus my C3 had more as standard so it made sense. Shame they didnt do a Dstyle Plus in Automatic
                          A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                          CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                          CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

And the C3 forums suck.
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Welcome
                              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
                              X