No announcement yet.

3D rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think i'll pass on getting 3d lights...not as though i can see them while i'm driving down the road
    Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Anyone fancy showing off their 3D lights?!

I posted a picture of the Cabrio lights I took on Monday, and has been quite a bit of interest in them:

My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

A pic of mine (not v clear sorry)

image by lfcrule1972, on Flickr

Rubbish on view here !

image by lfcrule1972, on Flickr
        sigpic

Comment

Really son! Not good links

JB

Comment

:bow:

I'm really gonna have to check with my dealer what they'll charge me for a pair over here! :star:
            Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Originally posted by skylaq View Post
              :bow:

I'm really gonna have to check with my dealer what they'll charge me for a pair over here! :star:
              Maybe have a chat with Partsworld-UK. and see if they can deliver to you? Full members also get 10% off any orders with Partsworld-UK.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                Maybe have a chat with Partsworld-UK. and see if they can deliver to you? Full members also get 10% off any orders with Partsworld-UK.
                Thanks for the tip

But I'm afraid I can't use the UK rear lights, I'm stuck on the other side for the road here in Norway.

I did order some here in Norway, will prolly have them by thuesday they said... will cost me 215£ with VAT.
                The first part or any car thing that I have ever purchased that is cheaper in crazy Norway!

Comment

Thanks for the tip

But I'm afraid I can't use the UK rear lights, I'm stuck on the other side for the road here in Norway.

I did order some here in Norway, will prolly have them by thuesday they said... will cost me 215£ with VAT.
                  The first part or any car thing that I have ever purchased that is cheaper in crazy Norway!
                  I'm pretty sure that the rear light clusters are identical across continents for the DS3.

Atleast you've got it sorted now
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I have just been to my local dealer today to purchase the 3d rear lights pick them up tomorrow cost me £306 including vat for the pair part no is 1609938180
                    Last edited by MARK.A; 27-06-2013, 19:01.
                    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

£306 that's not too bad
                      Theres a few on here that wanted to upgrade, and paid a lot more than that
                      Some that's not on here too
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I was just over in the UK for a holiday and hired a DS3 hdi 90 to drive around in naturally and noticed the nice 3D taillights and wondered if I could put them in my DS3 but for 300 pounds! too rich for me. my Scots heritage probably showing I would have swapped them out of the hire car if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that the rear light clusters are identical across continents for the DS3.

Atleast you've got it sorted now
                          Ok cool
                          I'm no expert, just thought I've read it somewhere.

Now I'm just waiting for them to come!
                          It's an pretty easy exchange isn't it?

Comment

Ok cool
                            I'm no expert, just thought I've read it somewhere.

Now I'm just waiting for them to come!
                            It's an pretty easy exchange isn't it?
                            I much prefer the 3D light's over the standard ones. They look amazeballs in the dark.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You guys do know that these lights are now listed as an official accessory now?

http://www.pedigreedforres.citroen.c...&dealerId=2312
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                                You guys do know that these lights are now listed as an official accessory now?

http://www.pedigreedforres.citroen.c...&dealerId=2312
                                That's for a pair, right?

I was charged £360 - odd last month to replace just one that I broke when I argued with a lamp post and lost (at less than 3 weeks and under 500 miles - bummer!)

Haven't got the invoice at work but I recall that most of that was the part cost (as you'd expect - really simple job - only got the dealer involved as the car is so new and the bumper was knocked out of line as well).

Looks like I was charged the 'pair' cost for just the one

Any future in going back now to query it (over a month later)?
                                Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X