• Show
Clear All

• Just put mine on eBay

http://bit.ly/19jUOhe

£220 start price... BAGAIN!!

And as new condition

Sold my DS3 so have switched back to the old ones

Comment

• I'm currently freshening up the Pictures for the shop as the ones Citroen provide don't really show them off properly. So just a quick request if anybody with the 3D rear lights could email a picture of their 3D lights in daylight and night to partsworld@autoworld.co.uk as a consent for me to use them. The better the pictures the more chance I'll use them.

Regards,
      Aidan
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

• Ah theres now 2 sets on ebay for 220quid. I want them bad but Im so skint at the mo! I am actually considering just putting the overdraft in to use!
        my citroen salesman...."I really like the diesel, I think it drives more like a petrol than the petrol does!
        = fool :confused:

Comment

• Davey - do it!! They're so worth it lol I was lucky as they appeared on eBay the day I got paid

Comment

• Thankyou chris. Cant wait for these to arrive and get them on the car yessss.
            my citroen salesman...."I really like the diesel, I think it drives more like a petrol than the petrol does!

Comment

• Hows the overdrat Davey...... nice lights tho
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Bargain of century, just got a mint set of 3D rears for £120 buy it now on ebay, couldn't believe my eyes when they appeared, from a company not a private seller :cool:
                DS3 eHDI110 DSport+

Comment

• Haha I restrained myself and waited a week so didnt go into the overdraft £120 unbelievable. I kept looking and waiting to see if anything cheaper came on then just bit the bullet and got a set for 220. That is a bargain, they look quality aswell.

Comment

• Here is mine also sporting new Dsport spoiler !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	356139

Comment

• Anyone after these theres a single light unit on ebay for 65 quid delivered yes its second hand and only one side but you could get the other side cheap somewhere

Comment

• Local dealer is currently offering 350 eur fitted (normally 470 eur) for the 3D-lights. That's almost the same price as partsworld without shipping and fitting. I'm thinking of getting them.

Comment

• 350euro = £298.29
                          I'm offering £284.99 including shipping (PayPal or card over the phone) with warranty cover. They are pretty easy to fit yourself to be honest
                          :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                          Partsworld-UK.com
                          Email
                          Call: 01246 268896
                          We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                          *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

• Aidan, yes for UK shipping? It says on the page that delivery not available for overseas. I live in Finland.

Also, is there 2 different types for the rear lights? First is the one Partsworld etc. is offering. The second is like this: (Image from http://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/Citroen-C4-Picasso-480)

The one that the local dealer is advertising is the one on the attached picture. Personally I like it better.

Edit: I see partsworld website gives me £29.94 postage to Finland. That makes £314.93 which is around 370 eur and that is over the local offer.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by pmatil; 29-10-2013, 07:42.

Comment

• I'd seen those lights before but as per the pic thought they were the C4 Picasso version ? I think I prefer my 3d tunnel version lights for the DS3
                              sigpic

Comment

• I have yet to see any of these 'must have' rear lamps on the road.......

Comment

Working...
                                X