@Sheerness, heading for dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sheerness, heading for dealers

Yay, my DS3 managed it's lonely swim across the channel and should be with the dealer in a few days. I do hope they got the spec right...

Arrived at the dealers today, hoping for a Friday handover. Oooohhhh, excited.

Comment

Oh come on, your much more excited than Ooooooohhhh!

Friday will be a good day for both of us then, I am having my chrome pack fitted Friday morning. xx

Comment

I too am collecting mine on Friday!!

Hope it's everything you wanted wbyran and sparkle, I hope your Chrome pack give you added 'Sparkle'. Great day all around I think

Comment

+ Its A Friday ! =D

Comment

Collected, lush, very pleased<eom>

In the last half-hour I've had 3 text messages from the Audi garage telling me how test drives of the A1 this weekend are limited. They can't be that limited to have text'd me 3 times about it.
            Last edited by wbryan; 19-11-2010, 17:48.

Comment

Go drive one and then give them the bad news - it's an overpriced, under-developed Polo-clone that can't hold a candle to the DS3 dynamically or stylistically...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                go drive one and then give them the bad news - it's an overpriced, under-developed polo-clone that can't hold a candle to the ds3 dynamically or stylistically...
                lol!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  Go drive one and then give them the bad news - it's an overpriced, under-developed Polo-clone that can't hold a candle to the DS3 dynamically or stylistically...
                  Amen To That...

Comment

Although, the latest What Car? totally bums it saying its the best premium supermini.
                    I admit I lost faith last month when I realised that the magazine is about 1/5th short reviews focused solely on 'boot space and dimensions' and the rest is a list of cars which im quite sure is also available separately...
                    So in summary and ignoring my slight (read slight) exaggeration, What Car? is wrong and loves it purely because its an Audi and just seems to ignore its flaws and gives it 5 stars... and Auto express, Autocar et al are clearly much more correct.
                    It even beat the Polo (but they are the same!!! VW cabins can't be that much worse than Audis, its the same stuff...)

Any rant over, hope you're enjoying your car wbryan, and hope everyone is OK!
                    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                    'We do what we must, because we can.'
                    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Working...
                    X