Finaly got the car Woo Hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finaly got the car Woo Hoo

Finally after a very long time from ordering it we have our DS3 and yes it was worth the wait, it has exceeded all my pre-conceved expectations easily.

It's very nippy, looks great and the cabin is just peachy forgot how nice it is in there and how it has such a classy and quality feel to the whole car..

Probably take a month to work out all the controls and options though but I'm sure we will get things sorted in the end.

Looking forward to a nice ride out tomorrow, thanks for all the reply's to my previous moans about the long wait.
    Attached Files
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Awesome
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks really good mate, I would have dropped my camera for photo 2 to ensure the old dude didn't let go of that trolley !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        Looks really good mate, I would have dropped my camera for photo 2 to ensure the old dude didn't let go of that trolley !
        She actually asked what car it was and said it looked very nice bless her.
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Nice one Sanjo. Now keep her clean. Washed mine this afternoon after 3 weeks and she looks peach and the sun came out too briefly:cool:
          sigpic

Comment

nice one enjoy
            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Really nice looking car. Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
                Really nice looking car. Enjoy!!
                +1I got mine y/day
                sigpic