Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack or Compressor Kit

Hi

Could anyone clarify what should be in the boot of a DSport 110 HDI in terms of a jack and or a compressor kit. Just picked up the car from Hartwell Oxford, drove back to Solihull to discover neither a jack or a compressor kit in the boot. The reason I ask is my salesman was unsure what i should have in there.

Thanks

My Dsport + came with compressor kit.
    e-HDi 110 DSport Plus Perla Nera Black Metallic

Comment

When I got mine I swopped over the space saver and stuff so no goo can and windy machine
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

My 2010 has got a compressor, But I think space savers are standard this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bluenose62 View Post
          Hi

Could anyone clarify what should be in the boot of a DSport 110 HDI in terms of a jack and or a compressor kit. Just picked up the car from Hartwell Oxford, drove back to Solihull to discover neither a jack or a compressor kit in the boot. The reason I ask is my salesman was unsure what i should have in there.

Thanks
          If your car is a brand new one then you should have the spare wheel (model 20), if it is an older car (pre Model 15) then you should have the compressor kit.

Either way you car is missing something!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've picked up my DS3 Sport Chic yesterday. (Roughly the same as a Dsport in the UK) And I have a spare wheel + jack.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, the car is a 2012/62 plate, so I guess it should have at least the compressor

Comment

Originally posted by bluenose62 View Post
                Thanks for the replies, the car is a 2012/62 plate, so I guess it should have at least the compressor
                Your DS3 is most likely than a model 15 which means it should have the compressor, get into your dealer about this ASAP. Was it a Citroen Select Vehicle as it should have been noted on the Multi-Point Check sheet.

Comment

I have a 13 plate 120 VTi that i collected this week, and it has only the puncture-kit.

The space saver wheel (which i wanted) was a factory order item, charged at £75 extra, so i couldnt have it (my car was a cancelled order - the original person hadn't specced for the wheel).

Therefore, as of this week, a space saver wheel is NOT standard.
                  Last edited by ach5; 29-03-2013, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by ach5 View Post
                    I have a 13 plate 120 VTi that i collected this week, and it has only the puncture-kit.

The space saver wheel (which i wanted) was a factory order item, charged at £75 extra, so i couldnt have it (my car was a cancelled order - the original person hadn't specced for the wheel).

I can confirm that.

Mine is a 13 plate 120 VTi as well (ordered 2/3/13 - not got it yet) and I had to order the space saver spare at £75, otherwise the standard fit would have been the puncture kit.
                    Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

according to the latest spec sheet 2013 model year Dsports come with a space saver, all others repair kit.

So if yours has 3D rear lights it should have a space saver as standard
                      Last edited by fergyuk; 29-03-2013, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by ach5 View Post

That we know, the OP has a DSport and depending on which Model Year it was depends on the specification of the Spare/Compressor.

All DStyles and DSigns are only equipped with the Compressor Unit.

Comment

You should have said that earlier Biggie !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                            You should have said that earlier Biggie !
                            Shhh..... on you'll go on my 'list'....

Comment

Apologies - i read the OP as DStyle, not DSport,

Comment

Working...
                              X